VueZone for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VueZone Mobile - the easiest way to remotely see your VueZone cameras on the go. Works with the VueZone and an iPad.
NOTE: This app is not intended as a stand-alone product and requires a VueZone system to operate.
• Get MOTION ALERTS sent right to your iPad(1)
• View LIVE VIDEO on your smartphone - from virtually anywhere
• ARM/DISARM motion detection cameras, individually or all at once (1)
• PAN AND ZOOM digitally
• RECORD VIDEO or CAPTURE SNAPSHOTS on the fly with subscription
• Review MOTION ACTIVATED RECORDINGS with subscription
1. Some features require VueZone motion detection cameras
What's New in Version 3.1.5
• Minor bug fixes
Suits My Needs
I bought the system to monitor the entrances to my house, the driveway, and two interior areas. It has worked flawlessly, but the battery drain on the two outside cameras is heavier than on the interior ones, probably due to the low temperature. They are in moisture proof enclosures, but not cold-proof. They are nowhere near needing replacement, but I doubt they will last the estimated six months the literature claims.
The app does exactly what it is supposed to do, and the e-mail alerts are timely and effective, because they can be set to generate a unique tone when they are received on my smart phone.
All in all a good investment.
App as bad as the camera
This app does not allow the user to access the library of recordings, which means that if camera is in use (as it always where I am using it) you can neither see the live feed nor view already captured security recordings.
App Stopped Working
The system is nice. However, the app on the iPhone and iPad quit working.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: NETGEAR, Inc.
- © 2013 NETGEAR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.