Vulse is the only app that lets you control effects WHILE you play by touching your screen and rotating your guitar.
- Mix and match combinations of effects like Wah, Pitch Shift, and Echo.
- Put Vulse in sequence with other apps using Audiobus & Inter-App Audio
- Assign effects to the X and Y touch coordinates and the angle of your phone's rotation
- Multi-touch and hold-off mode enable completely new ways of interacting with your effects, creating sounds that are impossible to make using a physical effect pedal or whammy bar
- Dedicated kill switch and bypass button on the Play screen
- Wave visualizer and glow effects on the Play screen make Vulse more visually captivating than any physical effect pedal ever made
First bring your iPhone within reach by temporarily affixing it to the face of your guitar, using a micro-suction phone case, hook-and-loop tape, or any other method you prefer. Then plug in your guitar using an adapter like iRig or JAM. Now you're ready to create completely original sounds using Vulse!
Major version changes:
- New way to get free effects and help support Vulse! Invite your friends, and for each one who uses your referral code, you each get a credit for a free premium effect of your choice.
- Effects you have earned or purchased will now be saved to your iCloud account, so deleting the app won't remove these effects.
- A few small functionality and performance improvements.
Patch change in 1.6.1:
- Fix issue where attempting a two-way referral would partially fail and give an iCloud error.
Ratings and Reviews
- Joseph Constantakis
- 55.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Joseph Constantakis
- In-App Purchases
- Harmonizer $2.99
- Resonator $2.99
- BitCrush $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.