Vulture is the best way to manage and deploy servers on the Vultr VPS platform.
With Vulture you can deploy, monitor, and manage your Vultr servers with ease. Deploy dozens of configurations quickly and easily. Check up on how your server is performing with detailed usage reports. With Vulture’s quick actions popup, manage your server’s state with actions ranging from a hard restart to reinstallation of the OS. All of this combined with a quick and simple interface makes Vulture so great.
• Deploy in 30 seconds or less: You have the ability to fully build out your server’s configuration, ranging from what OS you want to the server's size. In less than 30 seconds you can have your fully configured server deployed!
• Usage reports: Get colorful usage reports for CPU, bandwidth, and disk usage direct from Vultr.
• Administrative actions: You can perform a wide range of actions on your VPS. These include restarting, starting or stopping the server, enabling or disabling backups, reinstalling the os, and destroying the server.
• Console viewer: Do anything you could want to do with your server while on the go!
• Built for iPad: The interface was carefully crafted to take full advantage of the iPad’s larger screen.
** VULTR is a registered trademark of Vultr Holdings Corporation.
FIXED: Bug where opening server Actions caused a crash
---- New in v1.4 ----
NEW: Add screen lock to protect your servers using a pin or your biometrics
NEW: Show running status of servers in Servers list
IMPROVEMENT: Improved overall security of app
Ratings and Reviews
Chris can you add running and stopped displayed feature to the serve list for quick access?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion. In version 1.4, I have added the ability to see the current status of your servers. Thank you for using Vulture!
No Console Viewer?
Great app, but no console viewer anywhere to be found as the feature list says.
Developer Response ,
Console viewer has been added back and fixed. Thank you for using Vulture!
Worked well, but non supportable with Face ID on XS Max, crushed ever since, expect an update to fix the problem
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.