By ELERTS Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
VVTA Watch: Free Safety and Security Mobile App for Victor Valley Transit Riders
The VVTA Watch Safety and Security App offers riders a quick and discreet method for reporting concerns directly to Victor Valley Transit. App users can send photos, six second video, text descriptions, and locations of suspicious people or activities. From the home screen, users have two easy options for contacting Victor Valley Transit:
* The “Report an Incident” button allows users to send text or photos directly to Victor Valley Transit. To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select locations and report categories. Riders can also send reports anonymously if they choose.
* The “Call 911” button will connect riders directly to the police.
The application is designed for robust operation even under conditions of poor signal strength. If you send a report from an area without cellular/Wi-Fi connectivity, it will be stored and sent when connectivity returns. The system is also designed to send text descriptions before photos so that the police can get information as quickly as possible.
BOLO (Be On the Look Out) Alerts. BOLO Alerts on VVTA Watch may display alerts from Victor Valley Transit about specific persons of interest. For example, information may be displayed about a missing person or child, such as where they were last seen. If you see a person from a BOLO, immediately call 9-1-1 and send an app report to Victor Valley Transit discreetly.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
2) Noted that your name and contact info are not sent to dispatcher for Anonymous reports.
3) Optimized app-to-server communication to remove unused data fields, like battery level and GPS, from some calls.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 15, 2017
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Elerts Corporation
- © ELERTS Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.