By Allan MISHRA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
VyScore™ is a simple app that records and tracks your vitality.
VyScore™ records your self-reported vitality score on a scale of 0-100.
VyScore™ graphs your scores in a simple visual display
VyScore™ includes a vitality comment section that helps you analyze why your score is going up or down.
VyScore™ is not meant to diagnosis, treat or predict any illness or disease. If you have any health concern, contact your personal physician or health care provider.
VyScore™ Help Page
- VyScore™ is a score you select for your overall sense of personal vitality
- The scale is set from 0 to 100.
- VyScore™ allows you to record a value only once a day
- Once you set a score you cannot change it.
- Under settings, select the time of day you want to be reminded to set your daily score
- The graph tab allows you to toggle between 7 day, 30 day
or all time graphs
- An average score over the selected time frame will
appear on the upper left side of the display
- The feed tab displaces your comments
- The comments can be organized by most recent, oldest,
highest and lowest
- The default is most recent.
- On the top of the feed page you can select which way
you want the comments to be displace by selecting the
VyScore™ App Explorers (App Testers)
The VyScore™ app invites you to become an early explorer of our iPhone App. We would like you to use the app for 7 days or 30 days recording your personal sense of vitality each day and recording a comment if appropriate. Please send us any comments about the ease of use of the app, its value for you personally or any other suggestions you may have about how to make it better. email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.03
Small changes to UI and bug fixes.