TheMLSonline: WA Home Search
By TheMLSonline.com, INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The simplicity of TheMLSonline.com’s real estate search, now on your phone or tablet!
Search virtually all homes and properties for sale in Seattle, Tacoma and greater Washington! This advanced home search includes bank-owned and foreclosed properties, recently sold homes and more. You can search by city, zip code or GPS location.
- Full-featured map search, using the latest iPhone technology
- Instantly find homes near your location using iPhone's built-in GPS locator
- Complete & up-to-date access to MLS-listed homes for sale
- Search recently sold homes and foreclosures
- Large color photo galleries with expanded listing details
- Updated regularly with the newest homes to the market
- Search by city, zip code, price, style and more
- GPS-enabled with driving directions for easy neighborhood browsing
- Access to your personalized home search account from TheMLSonline.com
- Save favorites on your phone and share them with friends via email
What's New in Version 2.6
The WA Home Search iOS app has been enhanced, giving you a more beautiful and intuitive, map-centric experience.
-On phones, a new map-centric interface provides an immersive search experience with immediate results. Search filters, your account, and your agent's contact info are just a tap away in the upper corners.
-The iPad interface has gotten a facelift. Try expanding the new gallery and swiping through photos to compare multiple listings at once.
-Significant speed and stability improvements have been made to make the app, listings and photos load more quickly.
It's a good app. Except I can't log in to this app with the same information as the online version. So I registered under a different email I have and a different password because the password requirements are different for the app. Then when I logged out I now can log back in because it says none of the information is correct. Kind of annoying that I can't log in or the I have two separate account for the "same" site. Can't combine them and even searching the app and online are coming up with slightly different results.
Also there is not an option if you have forgotten you password.
Reinstall after update
New update is great. Initially, it did not work after updating - it would just crash upon launch. Had to uninstall and start from scratch. Works fine now.
Used to be
Was great until the update. Now it will not work.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TheMLSonline.com, INC
- © 2015 HomeSpotter, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.