- Waave Taxis are a safe way to travel! All Waave drivers pass comprehensive background checks.
- Waave Taxi drivers are professional, they know every corner of the city and will pick you up 24/7.
- No surprise fares. With the Waave app, you will know your fare before you request a ride. No meter necessary.
- No explanation of your destination, as soon as you are in the car, we submit your destination to the driver.
Here's how it works:
- Open the app and type in your destination
- The app uses your location so your driver can find you easily
- Watch on the map as your driver arrives to pick you up
- You'll see the Taxi number, model and your driver's picture
- Payment made by credit card. You can add several cards for private or business expenses
- Rate your driver
- Receive your receipt by email
If you want to know more about Waave, check out www.waave.co
Follow us on Instagram at
Like us on Facebook at
Enjoy the ride.
Thanks for using Waave! To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Here are a couple of enhancements:
-Stability and performance improvements
-Adjustments to the UI
Ratings and Reviews
Waave brings back nyc cabs
This app can help solve many problems that are going on in today’s taxi industry.
By having the same technology as Uber and lyft, Waave can be a positive force if it gets enough people to use the app. The reality is that NYC cabs have been struggling due to the massive amount of people using these ride sharing apps. It’s also has caused more traffic in the city because more people are trying to make a quick buck on the side. By restoring the use of these cabs through Waave app it can help struggling taxi drivers if they make the right move and also help the everyday New Yorker since now they don’t have to be in the streets to hail cabs. Now you can do it from the convenience of your phone.
Made a couple trips with this and everything is good for now.
Fail: Its not about price, its about professionalism.
This is kinda a sad attempt of TLC to get into the uber space a dollar short and a day late.
Unless the fares are drastically lower then the uber/lyft black cars, who in their right mind would WANT to ride with a crazy yellow cab driver lol. Majority of them are rude, on phone, and speed to next red light to stop fast spilling your water all over (don't drink anything in a yellow unless you want it on your lap!).
Locals and biz professionals prefer the private cars not because of price but because of image and professionalism which yellow taxi drivers are notoriously not a master of.
Tourist love the idea of NYC Taxis - stick with that waave.
Now, If this app can automatically place a complaint to tlc and tlc NOT require you to show up in person for the court hearing then maybe it is a real disruptor. Otherwise its false hope wrapped up with a map and a credit card reader replacement for driver that gives customers an easier time to try to report them.
As for app, who knows! I tried pulling the rider app but they are invite only. Nice first impression Waave. Goodluck!
Tried out the app today and was surprised how quickly the cab arrived! Also Cost less than an uber
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.