WABA Crash Help Kit
By Jasbir Juneja
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Washington Area Bicyclist Association mobile app to accurately record information at the scene of a bicycle crash and reference current Washington, D.C. bike laws.
1. Record important crash data using your phone's camera, voice recorder, and an in-app text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Automatically add your street location to crash reports using GPS.
3. Email crash reports to yourself and WABA, or provide a crash report to a victim as a witness.
4. Look up D.C.'s bicycling laws and common enforcement errors.
5. Call 911, a taxi or car service.
6. Store personal information, like ownership records for multiple bicycles.
7. Locate a nearby hospital, police station or bike shop.
8. Use an emergency flashlight.
9. Learn more about WABA.
What's New in Version 1.1
Essential bike app!
I ride everywhere. This is an app that gives you the law and helps empower you when am accident happens. A biking must have.
Reporting bike trail issues / problems
I wish there was an option to report problems (or suggestions) with the bike trails as well. For example, taking a picture of a fallen tree and automatically Geo tagging the pic on google map.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jasbir Juneja
- © 2012 AppsnApples
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).