WABA Crash Help Kit
By Jasbir Juneja
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Washington Area Bicyclist Association mobile app to accurately record information at the scene of a bicycle crash and reference current Washington, D.C. bike laws.
1. Record important crash data using your phone's camera, voice recorder, and an in-app text notepad and drawing pad.
2. Automatically add your street location to crash reports using GPS.
3. Email crash reports to yourself and WABA, or provide a crash report to a victim as a witness.
4. Look up D.C.'s bicycling laws and common enforcement errors.
5. Call 911, a taxi or car service.
6. Store personal information, like ownership records for multiple bicycles.
7. Locate a nearby hospital, police station or bike shop.
8. Use an emergency flashlight.
9. Learn more about WABA.
What's New in Version 1.1
Essential bike app!
I ride everywhere. This is an app that gives you the law and helps empower you when am accident happens. A biking must have.
Reporting bike trail issues / problems
I wish there was an option to report problems (or suggestions) with the bike trails as well. For example, taking a picture of a fallen tree and automatically Geo tagging the pic on google map.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jasbir Juneja
- © 2012 AppsnApples
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).