Wacko Birds is an arcade/puzzle game with a very unique gameplay in a beautifully painted world. Swipe, tap, or flick your finger to create paddles, barriers, slopes, slides or anything else you can draw or doodle to help your Wacko Bird fly through the air to complete its tasks.
Help the Wacko Birds free their caged friends and liberate the WackoLands from the control of the Vultures.
The beautiful WackoLands have been taken over by the tyrannical Vultures. Oppressed, robbed, and imprisoned in their once free lands, a small group of Wacko Birds are determined to fight back! Join the Wacko Birds in their amazing fight to restore the freedoms and liberties they once enjoyed. Complete increasingly difficult levels and rise in rank as you too become a proud Wacko Bird!
• 5 WackoLands with 90 Levels
• Innovative gameplay
• Beautiful graphics
• Awesome Power ups
• Collect Golden Eggs
• 3 super speed modes - Normal Mode, Lightning Mode, Beast Mode
• Easy to learn, hard to master
• New and challenging obstacles in each WackoLand
• Continue level play using accumulated WB Coins
• Integrated Twitter and Facebook capabilities
Added video tutorial to improve new users' understanding of the 'Free Draw' gameplay.
Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not as easy as it looks. It really takes some practice to get it right. Graphics could be a bit crisper.
Beautiful graphics, carefuly built gameplay with attention to all the small details. Funny to see the eagle rolling on screen. Congratulations, this is how it's done.
Fun to play
Gameplay is interesting and the characters are cute. Interface could've been better though.
- Steve Snyder
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Stephen Snyder
- In-App Purchases
- Get Full Game $0.99
- Small Stack - 30,000 WB Coins $0.99
- Large Stack - 175,000 WB Coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.