This app is an introduction to the Wadawurrung language of region that encompasses Geelong and Ballarat areas of Victoria, Australia. The content of this App was produced in partnership with the Wathaurung Aboriginal Corporation and the Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages.
Uncle Bert Fagan, Tammy Gilson, Sean Fagan (Wadawurrung descendants)
This interactive app includes:
- 446 professionally recorded audio entries with associated images and audio for language
- A variety of categories including places, family & people, animals, objects and more
Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre is a not-for-profit organization supporting language documentation and conservation programs nationally and internationally. Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre are the developers of the internationally recognized and highly acclaimed Miromaa language technology program which is used for the documentation, conservation and dissemination of our traditional language.
Please contact the Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre for more information on using this app template for your own mother tongue language in a learning application. The data within this app is derived from the Miromaa software program.
* Minor design changes.
* Minor info updates.
- Victorian Aboriginal Corporation for Languages
- 265.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Arwarbukarl Cultural Resource Association Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.