Delve into a thrillingly, strategic competitive collectible card game where you’ll battle your opponent in rounds of war with simultaneous decision-making. Riddled with tension and suspense, you’ll need to make snap decisions in battle, anticipate your opponent’s next move, and strategically build your deck to dominate.
Based on the classic card game of war, Wagers of War is accessible and engaging without compromising the depth of a collectible card game. Designed with a colorful painterly art style and lovable, quirky characters, you’ll feel the world around you come to life.
Balance lighthearted mana rounds with high-stakes, quick-fire war rounds and long-term card collection while playing online with players around the globe. Unleash your inner mastermind in this fully immersive, accessibly deep, and satisfyingly strategic game of war that combines intense real-time competition with card collection.
• Real-time war rounds creating an intense game of anticipation
• Accessible gameplay that simplifies a CCG without sacrificing strategy or depth
• 47 upgradeable and dynamically diverse cards to collect
• 4 unique heroes to play as with specialized abilities and cards
• Real-time online multiplayer with ranked play and arena draft modes
• A variety of colorful and engaging arenas
• Complete daily quests to earn loot
• Engaging and engrossing painterly art style designed to enhance approachability and create fantastical environments and characters
• Original soundtrack
• Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game ❤️
Its a good game, its fun with strategy and twist. Good visual. This game have so much potential, I you asked me what to improve, then these are my suggestions: shorter game play time, or create a few modes with different play time. The mechanic when the health hits 0, i think the should be dead, i know that we have burn card to add 10 health after we died, but you guys the dev must decide on how the health works, sometimes its just funny when the health hit 0 but the hore not died. And the poison cannot kill, the leech also. So in terms of mechanic you guys need to polish. For the artwork right now its good, but you guys need more stronf concept it is gonna be "gabler" or "myth" or "monster" or anything. But good game need strong artwork concept.
Overall im in love with this game! Looking forward for the update with a better and stronger concept!
Multiplayer with friends?
I love this game and how you guys took a classic old game and made it amazing by taking things from hearthstone and other strategy card games and making something amazing and fun! I hope I will the iPad giveaway but I was also hoping for multiplayer. Instead of playing the real life card game it would be awesome to play wagers of war with friends through easy to access system! It would make the game even better! (like the game isn’t great enough already! Stop wasting Wagers of Wars time) 😅😂👍
This game is great, lots of new things to learn every day, but I think the rng in this game is too much to make it a competitive game. I understand that it’s supposed to be that way, but I believe one way to “fix” this is to allow people to save mana and transfer remaining mana into the next war. This would bring extra skill and require players to think about what mana to spend and to save, and bring a new sense of economy into the game.
- Jumb-O-Fun Games Inc.
- 162.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Jumb-O-Fun Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Bucket of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $4.99
- Starter Bundle! $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.