Waggle Words is a strategic word search game set inside a beehive. Flying letters, chains of words, and a swarming hive keep the energy high! Players seek and select words with the goal of clearing the board. Create chains of words to greatly multiply your points. Power-ups let you move and manipulate letters to build new words, create longer chains, and clear the board. With three different game types, plus an augmented reality mode for supported devices, game play is always new and exciting.
- Expanded Dictionary: Over 172,800 words!
- Augmented Reality: AR mode for devices with A9 chips (or higher) running iOS 11 (or higher) that support ARKit.
- Standard Play Mode: Available for all devices running iOS11 (or higher).
- Unlimited Levels: 200 unique hives with unlimited combinations of letters.
- Casual Game: Play the hive at your own pace. A new game every time.
- Timed Game: How many words can you make in 1.5 minutes?
- Daily Game: Play the downloadable, unique game of the day.
- Game Center: Leaderboards to compare your ability with other players.
- iCloud Enabled: Share your personal stats across your devices.
- Stereo Sound: An immersive experience with headphones.
- Added over 100 new levels
- Expanded dictionary
- Crisper and cleaner graphics
Ratings and Reviews
Battery destroying phone melting mess . . .
Earlier today, after downloading it and playing while still plugged in, I was about to give this game a 5 star rating, as I was really enjoying the vibe of the hive and the relaxed-yet-challenging gameplay. I read the reviews before shucking out my 5 dollars, and quickly — stupidly — wrote off the negative ones as being typical haters and drama queens.
I played this for about 15 minutes tonight unplugged, and was staggered to see my battery drop from 80% to 20% in 15 minutes flat, with my 6s Plus heating up to the point where it felt like I was holding a hot cup of coffee.
This is RIDICULOUS. Users have been complaining about this issue forever, but apparently the developers don’t care enough to release an update for a fix, while having the audacity to charge 5 bucks for this battery buster of an app.
Yet I can still play a graphics-n-sound blasting games like Asphalt 9 with almost no hit to my battery? Doesn’t make sense. I am absolutely perplexed as to how this game is rated as high as it is. Refunds should be given to all users.
Ok the game is good. Great graphics for a wordplay game but there are 0 customization options????? None at all??? Not 1??? 😩😩😂😂 be serious Can't change ANYTHING After spending 5bux?????? yall coulda at least put a options tab in the game? 😂 thats cold❄️ also Phone battery is super hot with 10 mins of gameplay and no other apps running in background with very low screen brightness????????? Also whats the deal wiith the chick with the tall hat who us she and what does she have to do with waggle words, my phone battery getting hot and the 5 bux i spent?? Answers please
Developer Response ,
1) What kind of options are you thinking of?
2) The woman is the Bee Lady!! She's the Goddess of the Hive! She's wearing a skep.
3) We're working on cpu & battery optimizations.
Really like this!
Great design and graphics like an active bee hive with the waggle effect. The ability to move backwards and forwards 2 turns, change and move letters to empty spaces is good especially late in the game. But you have to choose the opportunities wisely, well done!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.