Wahed is the easiest way to invest your money in a Halal manner wherever you are. No set-up fees or long-term commitments, and you can get started with as little as $100 – it’s Halal investing the way it should be.
Here’s how it works:
1. Get a recommended portfolio based on your risk profile
2. Sign up and fund your account seamlessly
3. Become a Halal investor
We’ll buy the investments for you so all you have to do is monitor your performance.
And, all of our accounts are SIPC insured up to $500,000. You can check www.sipc.org for more info.
Start saving for your future with this revolutionary digital Halal investment platform - your iPhone becomes an investment portfolio management tool.
With Wahed, you can:
• Open your own investment account
• Open or rollover an IRA to invest your retirement savings into a Halal portfolio – our full-time ethical review board has approved all securities, systems, and technologies through our web portal
• Seamlessly roll over your 401k into an easily accessible Halal IRA through our web portal
• See how your portfolio is doing at anytime, and request to deposit or withdraw funds instantly
Wahed’s robo-advisor custom tailors recommendations based on a simple risk assessment questionnaire with one main purpose: finding the right investment strategy for you!
Commitment to Halal investing:
• Our investments are screened for the presence of interest, as well securities with excessive debt ratios
• We do not invest in impermissible industries including alcohol, gambling, arms and tobacco, among others
• Our company and portfolios have been certified by our full time Ethical Review Board
Signing up is easy. Download our app, take the risk assessment questionnaire and make your deposit to start planning for your future today!
Questions? Please direct your emails to email@example.com.
Wahed Invest LLC. is registered as an investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Custodial and brokerage services are provided by Apex Clearing Corporation, a member of the New York Stock Exchange, FINRA and SIPC.
We've added Touch and Face ID login so you can access your account in a more seamless manner. The Positions screen is now updated to reflect the new Wahed S&P Index Funds. We've also made a few fixes to improve app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Not the worst but definitely the worst I've seen
I've only really had my account open for a few months I thought I would give it a try. I am definitely new to Investing and the idea that someone would do all the work for me was great. Long story short I pretty much gave up and wanted to pull my money out. It's been almost a month now and the transaction is still pending and there's no ETA according to their website. Definitely not comfortable leaving my money in a place that says 10 business days and 20 business days later still hasn't released the money...
Hello Ibby, we apologize for this delay in your withdrawal. Generally, all withdrawals should only take 7-8 business for the funds to be disbursed to your account.
However, we were expecting a delay with all withdrawal requests, due to portfolio optimization after the introduction of our Wahed S&P Halal Index Funds which are the first of their kind in the US. We hope that you benefit from this significant efficiency boost to our portfolios and we look forward to assisting you as an investor.
Great app but ...
there's a lot of room for improvement. For starters, logging in shouldn't be this hard for TouchID enabled devices. The user interface definitely needs some work but overall it's a passable app.
Thank you for your feedback! We're going to be adding this in our upcoming releases :) If you'd like to see anything else in the app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crashes while trying to log-in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.