Wahoo's Fish Taco
By 29 Club Sports, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Wahoo’s Fish Taco mobile app! Our app let’s you easily place your To Go orders, earn Wahoo’s Points by checking in, and receive delicious rewards! Explore other features, like Social Clubs, our Wahoo’s Game, and so much more!
- Mobile Ordering: Place your To Go order ahead of time. Available at select locations, more coming soon!
- Check in: Get rewarded for you visits. Earn Wahoo’s Points every time you check in!
- Rewards: Use your Wahoo's Points to pick which reward you want!
- Wahoo’s Game: Play while you wait! How far can you get?
- Events: Stay in the know with special events at your local Wahoo’s.
- Social Clubs: Create your own social club for any of your Social Circles.
- Surf and Ski Report: Instant reports for your favorite spots.
- Location Finder: Get to a Wahoo’s near you!
What's New in Version 2.5
- Bug fixes and improvements
Always wants me to update
Everytime I open the app, it tells me there is an update and prompts me to go to the AppStore to download. When I go there, it is the same version. The app also logs me out all the time, forcing me to remember my password. And if I haven't "joined" a store before trying to use the app at the register, it gives an error.
It's OK for what it is and getting free food after several visits. But the app is too complex and tries to do too many things. It would do well to simplify and do a few things well, rather than try to do a lot of things not so well.
Trouble logging In? Delete and Re-Download // Needs Update
App logs you out all the time. Thankfully I use Facebook to log in, so it's not that big of deal...but lately in had been getting a Bad Request (400 [or 500] Error). I deleted the app, re-downloaded it and wala, it finally allowed me to log in again, after months of frustration with it not working.
Having an issue yourself? I'd try deleting it and re-downloading it.
Needs lots of improvements
I use the app all the time out of convenience since I work near a Wahoo's but it has had a lot of issues that haven't been resolved.
1. 80 of my reward points disappeared due to a glitch at the restaurant when I changed my order. I emailed support and they said there was no way for them to add my points back.
2. My order is constantly wrong every time I choose no cheese no green sauce for the outer reef burrito. When I pick it up it will have cheese and green sauce in it.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 29 Club Sports, Inc.
- © 2014 29 Club Sports, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.