Attraction wait times at Disney World covering the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom.
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• Works with VoiceOver Accessibility for the blind
• Added Support for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
• Added Support for iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Me and my family recently went to Disney World, and we used this app many times to check the waits for rides. It’s very nice when you don’t have to walk all the way across the park for a ride, just to then find out the wait for it is 100 minutes. I find this app extremely useful for Disney, and I’d recommend this to anyone who is going to Disney soon.
I have the my Disney experience app and the wait times on that app are exactly what they are. Sometimes in this app they can be off a little. Like one time you said that the tower of terror was a 110 minute wait when it was actually only 65 minutes. I will continue to help your app by reporting the wait times that are wrong and I will continue to use your app. I hope that you will watch this more carefully because this app is A GOOD APP.
My family has used this app for three different trips to Disney, and it’s almost always dead on. I didn’t believe it would work when I downloaded it the first time, but I was pleasantly surprised by its accuracy. I wouldn’t go without it now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.