Wake Alarm Clock
By Tiny Hearts Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS8
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @wakealarm
PROMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
What's New in Version 3.3
Special thanks to Apple for featuring Wake as this week's Free App of the Week. We're getting close to 1 million downloads in just the past few days.
We have a quick bug fix update for everyone!
Here's what we've fixed in this update:
⁍ Alarms not sounding bug (this was related to Notifications - make sure Notifications and Sounds are turned on for Wake in your iOS settings)
⁍ Flip to turn off alarm (flip to your heart's content)
*Again, make sure your notifications/sounds are turned on for Wake - without this the alarms won't work.
Check out the Help section in Wake and video tutorial if you have any issues (swipe left to go to settings within Wake).
TUTORIAL VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakeguide
Feedback is greatly appreciated...we're only an email or tweet away:
@tinyheartsapps on twitter
We love helping people start their day off with something beautiful. Help us by leaving a nice review :)
A Good Idea with too many problems
The concept of having to do extra to turn off your alarm is really nice, one that I was hoping would ensure my getting out of bed at the time I need to. However, this alarm app has disappointed greatly in multiple ways.
1) The first three times I've used this app, rather than play a song or alert, it just quietly sent me hundreds of notifications saying "it's time to wake up." It turns out you have to keep the app running from the time you set it to the time of your alarm, which leads to my second issue.
2) It absolutely kills your battery. The first night I used it my phone died before the alarm went off so I never actually woke up... Another time I went to bed with a 100% charge and woke up to the alarm (it actually worked that time 😯) and a battery charge of 20%. I had no other apps running in the background. This is a terribly problem with the app.
Yes, it is nice that you can pick a song from your iTunes to wake up to; yes it's nice you can set different ways for how you want to turn off your alarm... But all in all, "This app's got 99 problems..." It isn't worth buying.
Visually Outstanding and Intuitive - A Few Bugs Remain
Visually Outstanding and Intuitive, but a few bugs remain to be addressed.
My favorite bedside alarm, and I've tried a dozen of them. It's easy to use and beautiful to look at.
The only negative keeping this from being a 5 Star App (and there aren't many of those...)... When using your music library selection for your alarm, it can be very irritating when the app seems to auto-default back to waking you with its canned alarm audio, which is, in my opinion, a less then desirable sound to wake up to. If this can be resolved, or at least an explanation provided as to why it occurs, so one might avoid the problem, the app would rate a solid 5 Stars.
For now, it's my favorite and due to its current features, worth purchasing and dealing with the annoyances until addressed. mjs
The alarms keep going back to that godawful tododotododo
I would love it if I could change the default alarm. No matter what I do, I keep going back to "upbeat". I would rather oversleep than have to listen to that sound one more time. I don't understand why I cannot set another default. And I want to delete "upbeat" forever from both my phone and memory. I really hate it but it is like a freaking stalker. Sounds like a drunken flasher, behaves like a stalker. I think I will just delete the app, which is probably better than destroying my phone the way I want to do every time that horrible sound that is not even a good alarm pops into my world. It has the repulsive qualities of one of those alarms that wake you up by hurting your ears, but lacks the functionality. Shame to have to dump an otherwise well-designed app just because it forces the dumbest song in the world on me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 76.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tiny Hearts Limited
- © Tiny Hearts Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wake AcapellaFree
- Rooster BarrageFree
- Classic Alarm Pack$0.99
- Nature Pack$0.99
- +8 Alarms$1.99
- Funny/Silly Pack$0.99
- Scifi Movies Pack$0.99
- Minimal Pack$1.99