Wake Alarm Clock
By Tiny Hearts Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
**Voice feature - set an alarm by simply speaking to WAKE (for iPhone 5 and 5S)**
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS7
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at email@example.com or tweet @wakealarm
DEMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
What's New in Version 2.1
We’re following up a big update with another big one!
* NEW Wake Alarm Store*
* Alarm Sounds -- Get access to an awesome collection of new alarms to wake up to -- from the Classic morning rooster, to a soothing forests sounds or scary Sci-fi breaths from Darth Vader (download the free sounds or unlock your favorite pack via In-App Purchase)
* Additional Alarms -- 8 Alarms not enough? Unlock an additional 8 alarms
* New languages
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Thanks for starting your day with WAKE!
— The WAKE team
If you're like me and are buying this for the gradual alarm think twice. The alarm ramps very quickly. In about 1 second it's already at full volume! Tutorial could be better. I didn't realize I could input the alarm time by speaking by pressing and holding the time face. The feature doesn't seem to work very well. I will say that the UX is very pretty
and I love the way you set the time by scrolling around. I don't like how you have to tap on the old alarm to set it. I wish it would just default to the main alarm which would make setting it easier. You can still use the alarm by completely getting out of the app (just leave off the slap and rotate functions). It will continue to work in the background. App does seem glitchy. Would not display time in landscape after fiddling around with it. I had to reset the app and/or put it in portrait mode first, then put it back in landscape for it to work. Will continue to use this alarm cause it's better than the stock alarm on iOS. I am using the chirping birds sound. I like the ability to have a separate volume just for the app.
For your continuous efforts to make this app the ultimate alarm app ever.
I will appreciate if you will add a tiny notification about the current weather.
It does not have to be written 😜
I'm sure you will figure that out.
Thank you guys.
Looks good but..:
Seems confusing to use. Sometimes it does the sound I selected, sometimes it does some other one.
I can't tell if it's actually gonna go off. Then when it goes off I can't tell how I snooze or turn it off. I'm not sure if my motions are gonna backfire. It's not self evident.
I'm confused and regret trying it out. I thought it would be more straight forward than the native alarm clock, but it left me confused.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tiny Hearts Limited
- © Tiny Hearts Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rooster BarrageFree
- Classic Alarm Pack$1.99
- Nature Pack$1.99
- +4 Alarms$0.99
- Funny/Silly Pack$1.99
- Scifi Movies Pack$1.99
- +4 Alarms$0.99
- Classic Digital Alarm$0.99