Wake Alarm Clock
By Tiny Hearts Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wake is 66% off for a limited time as part of the App Store's Happy Canada Day promotion!
Meet Wake, the most beautiful and intuitive alarm for iPhone & iPad. Slap to snooze, flip your phone over to turn off alarms or Shake to wake. Get up your way with Wake!
Wake combines simplicity and design into one revolutionary alarm app. With 3 alarm styles to choose from:
① SLAP & FLIP: Equipped with a virtual Snooze Button and perfect for anyone craving a few extra moments of sleep.
② SHAKE: Ideal for deep sleepers who need more than a traditional alarm clock to wake them from their stupor.
③ SWIPE: A simple option for dreamers who like to keep things basic.
Which alarm style suits you best?
* Simple gesture-based UI for setting and interacting with alarms
* Spin the dial to easily set alarms
* iTunes alarm support - wake up to your own audio every morning
* Create up to 8 repeatable alarms
* Swipe down to view alarms and pull down to switch them on/off
* Personalize with 12 exclusive built-in alarm sounds
* SLAP & FLIP mode transforms your iPhone into an old-school alarm clock using a virtual Snooze Button; SLAP to Snooze or FLIP your iPhone to turn off the alarm
* SHAKE mode forces you to physically shake your phone until the Shake Bar is filled up—the movement is sure to wake up your body while the sound wakes up your head.
* Choose from 3 difficulty settings in SHAKE mode
* Set recurring alarms for any day of the week
* Progressive alarm sounds that get louder gradually
* Visually stunning and perfect for iOS7
From heavy dozers to lighter dreamers, Wake is the perfect alarm for everyone. Allow Wake to brighten your day, so every morning can be uncomplicated and elegant.
Wake will get you up no matter what, but to use the SLAP & FLIP alarm styles you’ll need to leave Wake running onscreen and charging overnight. Set Wake to Night Mode and place your iPhone face up next to your bed. Do not lock your screen as this feature uses the proximity sensor.**
SLAP, FLIP and SHAKE your sleep away!
If you run into any issues, have feature ideas, or just want to say hi, shoot us a note at email@example.com or tweet @wakealarm
DEMO VIDEO - http://bit.ly/wakealarm
What's New in Version 3.0
* Wake Store - New Lower Prices!
* Added the ability to turn off “Wake in” text
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Thanks for starting your day with WAKE!
— The WAKE team
Great App, nearly perfect!
Wake is rock solid. I haven't encountered a bug so far. It has all the features I was looking for: alarms that gradually increase in volume, the ability to pick a song from your music library as an alarm, multiple alarms that I can schedule for different days of the week. My only complaint is one that I THINK is a limitation of ALL iPhone apps - you have to leave the app open before locking your phone (or, alternatively, you leave your phone plugged in and unlocked all night with the app open in "night mode") for the alarms to work. If you, for example, sent a text message before going to sleep and then lock your phone, your alarms will not go off. Again, I don't know if the Wake developers can get around this limit. Do other apps do this? I don't know. I got Wake first, and I like it so much that I won't try another app.
There's much better ones out there.
I have had tons of alarm clock apps and this is among the worst. Why? It doesn't always work.. It amazes me there are still alarm apps that don't function properly.
It's features are worthless. I've used it for 6 months now (on and off) and I haven't once picked it up and been sure of how to change any one of the very few settings it offers. I bought it for the "shake to wake" it's worthless... And that's if it succeeds in its only job... It doesn't. If you want to swipe like crazy before bed or have a VERY consistent sleep schedule 5 days then maybe this stupid hook n sink app is for you.. Just know you'll be waking up at 6:00PM.. It'll happen, I promise. Go with a traditional alarm if you go fancy look at sleep cycle.
So many details about this program missing. Can't turn alarm on or off, it's on or it is on. You have to manually delete the already set alarm time then reset at later date otherwise it goes off everyday. Also, at times the alarm sound is inaudible. Multiple times I thought I had forgotten to (re)set the alarm or inadvertently muted iPad volume, then later that day I open iPad only to find many alarm notifications that snoozed without my ever hearing them despite ipad volume level set high. Also I have trouble tapping/swiping etc to set alarm - often it wants to 'listen' to a voice command then I have to wait and excruciatingly long 1/2 minute or so before I can try again. And then it happens again. Frustrating. The help menu is not very helpful either.
On a positive note, it is attractive and I do like the alarm sounds offered.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 21, 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 72.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tiny Hearts Limited
- © Tiny Hearts Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Classic Alarm Pack$0.99
- +8 Alarms$0.99
- Nature Pack$0.99
- Funny/Silly Pack$0.99
- Scifi Movies Pack$0.99
- Rooster BarrageFree
- Wake AcapellaFree
- Classic Digital Alarm$0.99