Use this Blue Wake Up Energy App for Focus, Vitality, and More!
Achieve the vital health and vigor you desire. This Wake Up Energy App will boost your alertness in three ways:
1. The two shades of blue light slow your melatonin production, thus helping you to feel more awake and alert.
2. Each time you tap the screen, you get a positive affirmation. This cheers you up, increases your confidence, and fills you with energy. There are 40 affirmations in all for this version.
3. In the background, you hear the upbeat song "Today is the Best Day". The healing and lifting words will help you to make each day YOUR best day! You can also choose your own song from your device, if you prefer.
Use this app in the morning, on cloudy days, or in boring meetings, to wake you up! If you are in a meeting, turn your sound down.
Do you have some ideas on how I can improve this app in future versions? Please let me know. I'll do my best.
For thousands of years, our circadian rhythms have remained in sync with the earth's day and night rhythm. One major signal is the blue sky in the day time, signaling our bodies that it's time to be awake.
On a bright sunny day, go outside and get your blue that way! There are many other benefits found outside. But when you wake up before the sunrise, use this app to help you out. During cloudy days, or foggy or smoggy days, this app can help your brain know that it's daytime - time to be awake and alert!
And you also get the positive affirmations and the song.
The upbeat and energizing song used for the background of the Wake Up App is "Today is the Best Day". This song was created by Richard Webb of Transformational Songs and is used by permission.
20 new affirmations in this version.
Ratings and Reviews
A nice app to wake up to.
I like the philosophy behind this app. I like the statements and the way the blue fades in and out. It has helped me wake up. I especially like that I can add my own music. It could be better if the menu disappeared while in use.
- Christopher Westra
- 27.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Christopher Westra
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.