WakeBright Alarm Clock
By Isotopy Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have a beautiful morning with WakeBright! Create your personal alarms, wake up to your favorite music or Pandora station, and select from polished effects and pleasing sounds. Customize your time display with any colors for day or night. WakeBright is also your personal assistant, providing spoken narration of daily events, weather, and reminders. Get a summary of your schedule when you wake up and don’t miss your first class or an important meeting. WakeBright also automatically adjusts based on your time zone and provides schedule updates accordingly, a must for any business traveler.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Launch WakeBright and personalize one or multiple alarms based on your schedule.
2. Press the alarm icon and set as many alarms as you need based on your schedule. Students can set multiple alarms based on their class schedule. Professionals can setup weekday and weekend alarms as well as important reminders through the day.
3. Choose custom features for each alarm. (Including weather and schedule narration, snooze, auto-shutoff, sounds, visual alerts, fade in, and vibration)
4. Before going to bed connect your phone to its charger, disable auto-lock, and launch WakeBright. (Turn on night mode and leave WakeBright in the foreground. Don’t press the menu or lock button. The alarm will be disabled.)
5. That’s it! Rest well and wake up on time and refreshed with WakeBright!
• Designer interface
• Spoken narration of daily events, weather, reminders, and date
• 14 different alarm sounds (including standard alarms or more gentle nature sounds)
• iPhone music library and Pandora integration
• Day & night mode and fully customizable colors
• Daily weather preview and seven day detailed forecasts
***** AMAZING ALARM APP
By Towihahi, “Works great and looks great. Very simple but loaded with functionality. Plays iPod, Pandora, and relaxing sound effects - all as advertised.”
***** MY FAVORITE ALARM APP!
By Jaesix, “I put this on my iHome at night and wakeup to forest sounds and Pandora! It works great, and it looks beautiful! I was specifically looking for an alarm that simply had Pandora and this was a pleasant surprise. Highly recommended.”
***** THE CONVENIENCE
By xingmanhuio, “I love the convenience of seeing the time and weather at a glance, and at the same time. The choice of changing the colours is fun, I change it to suit my mood for the day.”
FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
We value your feedback and work hard to make WakeBright one of the best alarm clock apps available. Email us at email@example.com and take the time to rate the app in the App Store to help others discover WakeBright. Have a problem? We’re here to help. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Release 1.4.0 contains:
•sleep sound functionality, with a new Irish Stream track!
•stability fixes for UIPicker
•narration now reads 'hello' instead of 'good morning'
I've been looking for a good alarm clock ever since I got rid of my Droid. (yes, Droid actually had a really great alarm) This is not it. 1) you have to leave the app running all night. You can't lock your phone. And for someone who needs it real dark to go to sleep, it's terrible. 2) there's no good explanation of how the settings work and what they do. And 3) and most importantly, why can't an app figure out a way for you to hit any part of the screen to put it on snooze? I don't want to just wake up & then have to find a small little button on the screen (doesn't help with bad eyes either, everything is just a blurr) Not worth the $.99.
a beautiful clock, except the icon
It can tell you weather, can set multi alarms and easy to choose sounds. It’s simple and pretty . I don’t like clock apps with too may things. I like to collect clock apps with beautiful UI, like this one. However I have to say the design of icon is really, really, bad.
A really well made alarm clok and then some nice little extra features. I got bored by the stock one and I decided to try something new. Really glad I did