The #1 exercise app for people that don't exercise. Selected by Apple as part of the App Store's Best of 2017, App of the Day and Apps We Love.
Be happier, healthier and more active with the Active Day Program—the easiest way to reach the recommended daily activity. The American Heart Association recommends about 20 minutes of physical activity per day. Wakeout makes it fun by splitting this up into 4 bite-sized routines you do at convenient times through the day.
- Wake up quickly with routines you do in bed, in your pajamas
- Stay productive at work with fun routines that energize
- Prevent burnout in the afternoon with an active break
- Unwind at the end of the day with stretches and relaxing routines
320+ Wakeouts, comfortable exercises you can do literally anywhere. We design each exercise to be fun, convenient and comfortable to do. Routine packs are added monthly.
Discover the incredible benefits of living an active lifestyle: less stress, better mood, more energy and general wellbeing. If you've had trouble getting into the habit of being active, Wakeout is designed for you.
Stay motivated with beautiful daily commitments: inspirational daily messages with awe-inspiring pictures by professional photographers. Having an active lifestyle is a daily choice. Wakeout inspires you to make that step every day.
Dozens of routines divided into 6 categories (with more to come):
- In bed
- At work
- On the couch
- Discreet exercises to do in public
- Hands and finger fitness
- Feel relief
Join the Wakeout newsletter for free, a weekly journal-style email with tips on how to stay energized through the week. Sign up through the app or at http://wakeout.co
We read every review. Leave us feedback or write to us at: email@example.com
MORE INFO ABOUT WAKEOUT SUBSCRIPTION:
- 14-Day Free trial on any plan
- Plans are either monthly or yearly or lifetime subscriptions.
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel. You’ll receive an email before your trial ends to let you know you'll be billed.
- Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto renew in iTunes
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Wakeout to manage your subscription.
Please review our Terms & Privacy here: http://wakeout.co/privacy.html
Remember, it's your responsibility to stay safe and exercise according to your fitness level.
We fixed a case where the Active Day widget would display wrong day reminder.
We also added optimizations to use less memory and run smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, healthy exercises you can do anywhere.
I sill love the app but it used to take you back to the main screen and show you how much total time you did for that set and a total for the day. Then you could choose to do more. Now you have to set an alarm to do them. Short of me setting alarms every 10 minutes to get several at one time there is nothing else I can do. You can’t even open the app and see anything without a notification being active. I am very disappointed as this app really got me to move more. I wish someone would contact me or reply to my comments.
I love this app but since the last update when I finish my first set for the day it freezes and I cannot do anything else. I used to be able to do several sets in a day but no more. I paid for the pro and was wanting my husband to do this also but it is so much more expensive for him to join now. So I will wait and hope there is a fix for my freezing up problem.
Obligated to extra purchase
I was happy using the app, but with the last update you CAN NO LONGER USE IT FOR FREE, you will have to pay for every month. So now is a usleess app because you need to pay in order to be able to see/do any excessive.
I feel so discouraged because I have been using the app for free and probably there are going to be more people who can’t afford to pay the monthly plan and we will end up not been able to use the app as in the past.
I think developers can do apps that requiere a obligated purchase to use them, they are in the freedom to do it. But when you lunch your app as free with options to purchase and in the future you switch to obligated purchase I don’t think is good because communicate that the company cares more about money than customers. They are willing to loose all the initial customers because they want a better profit. This makes me sad, I used to like this app a lot.
- Andres Canella
- 138.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andres Canella 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Wakeout Pro $4.99
- 1 Year of Wakeout Pro $29.99
- Wakeout Forever $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.