Get energized and destroy stress in 3 minutes or less with a Wakeout: fun, healthy exercises you can do anywhere.
Over 320 exercises and dozens of routines designed for a variety of situations:
- Exercises you do in bed to wake up
- Workplace exercises
- Exercises you do on the couch
- Discreet exercises you can do in public spaces
- Hand and wrist exercises that help prevent Carpal Tunnel
- Feet relief exercises after a long day
A THANK YOU TO ALL 600,000+ PEOPLE WHO’VE DOWNLOADED WAKEOUT
Thank you for your support. New updates every two weeks.
MORE INFO ABOUT WAKEOUT SUBSCRIPTION:
- 14-Day Free trial on any plan
- Plans are either monthly or yearly or lifetime subscriptions.
- You'll be billed at the end of the free trial automatically unless you cancel. You’ll receive an email before your trial ends to let you know you'll be billed.
- Subscription will auto-renew unless you turn it off in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn off auto renew in iTunes
- You can cancel up to 24 hours before the next period
To manage your subscription go to Settings, iTunes and App Store, then tap on your Apple ID, then on Wakeout to manage your subscription.
Please review our Terms & Privacy here: http://wakeout.co/privacy.html
Remember, it's your responsibility to stay safe and exercise according to your fitness level.
We're added a few tools that will help us give better customer service.
Additional fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, healthy exercises you can do anywhere.
I sill love the app but it used to take you back to the main screen and show you how much total time you did for that set and a total for the day. Then you could choose to do more. Now you have to set an alarm to do them. Short of me setting alarms every 10 minutes to get several at one time there is nothing else I can do. You can’t even open the app and see anything without a notification being active. I am very disappointed as this app really got me to move more. I wish someone would contact me or reply to my comments.
I love this app but since the last update when I finish my first set for the day it freezes and I cannot do anything else. I used to be able to do several sets in a day but no more. I paid for the pro and was wanting my husband to do this also but it is so much more expensive for him to join now. So I will wait and hope there is a fix for my freezing up problem.
Obligated to extra purchase
I was happy using the app, but with the last update you CAN NO LONGER USE IT FOR FREE, you will have to pay for every month. So now is a usleess app because you need to pay in order to be able to see/do any excessive.
I feel so discouraged because I have been using the app for free and probably there are going to be more people who can’t afford to pay the monthly plan and we will end up not been able to use the app as in the past.
I think developers can do apps that requiere a obligated purchase to use them, they are in the freedom to do it. But when you lunch your app as free with options to purchase and in the future you switch to obligated purchase I don’t think is good because communicate that the company cares more about money than customers. They are willing to loose all the initial customers because they want a better profit. This makes me sad, I used to like this app a lot.
- Andres Canella
- 74.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andres Canella 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Wakeout Pro $7.49
- 1 Year of Wakeout Pro $44.99
- Wakeout Forever $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.