WakeUp is a "Wake on LAN" tool that allows your iPhone/iPod/iPad to wake up a computer via a local network or internet.
--- Features: ---
• Wake / sleep* / shutdown* computer on the local network or via internet**
• Automatically finds computers on the local network (easy setup!)
• LAN broadcast/DNS/IP address support
• SecureOn support
• Add as many computers as you want
• Add group of computers for one-touch wake
• Wake your computers directly from springboard (not compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8)
• iCloud sync
• Shake'n'wake all devices
• Check if your devices are turned on (only under wifi)
• 6 languages: English, Italian, German, Chinese, Spanish and French
(*) Linux is not supported. Sleep/Shutdown for Windows requires "WakeUp Server" installed on your pc. Download it at www.tommasomadonia.com/wakeup/server/
(**) Your router may not compatible with 'wake over internet'.
--- Typical Uses: ---
• Power on a computer remotely and then use VNC to view files
• Power on your computer to stream files
--- Wake on LAN requisites: ---
• The iPad/iPhone/iPod has to be connected to the same network of your computer
• The computer has to be connected to the router via ethernet cable
• The network cards must support 'Magic Packets' and the computer must be configured correctly
--- Wake over Internet requisites: ---
• Wake on LAN requisites
• The network must be reachable via internet
• The router and the firewall must be configured correctly for the forwarding of 'Magic Packets'
• The router must be capable of forwarding 'Magic Packets' to turned off computers
--- Sleep/Shutdown requisites: ---
• 'Remote Login' enabled. (System Preferences > Sharing)
• WakeUp Server (tommasomadonia.com/wakeup/server/)
• Java 7+
Linux: (require manual configuration)
• SSH server
• Manual configuration of sleep/shutdown SSH commands
Note: To remotely power on a computer when turned off often requires enabling "Wake on LAN" in BIOS. Mac OSX only support "Wake on LAN" and "Wake over internet" when sleeping.
- Update for new iOS version
Valutazioni e recensioni
Works very well, love the LAN/Internet options
This WOL tool has everything you need. You can configure an internal (LAN) and an external (Internet) address. This is very useful when you're in and out of your network.
Best WOL utility in the App Store
Seriously, this has everything you could want, WAN and LAN wake, DDNS support and even sleep controls for Mac users. It even synced my settings between all my devices. Definitely worth the cost.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t
I keep hitting the WakeUp key and after a few minutes it might wake up my Mac Mini and sometimes it won’t. I get frustrated and go to my computer room and just hit the keyboard or mouse to wake the Mac up. I’ve monkeyed with the sleep settings on my Mac but I get the same results.
- Tommaso Madonia
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Rated 4+
- © Tommaso Madonia
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.