Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, respond to alerts to instantly refill at your preferred store
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad.
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or later.
What's New in Version 5.2.1
We’ve introduced actionable notifications for both Refill Reminders and Pill Reminders. When you receive these notifications, there’s no need to open the app! Simply swipe on them to reveal actions, like “refill” and “take” to manage your health in seconds!
-note: we fixed a bug that prevented users from seeing actionable Pill Reminders
Devices running on iOS 8.1 or higher can link Balance® Rewards to HealthKit and Health to automatically share fitness data and earn Balance® Rewards points for walking and running.
A brand new Photo Card experience features flat, folded and double-sided cards in a variety of seasonal templates. You can personalize with your own photos, text, and even add your hand-written signature.
A redesigned In-store experience gives you easier access to the features you need in store, like your clipped coupons and a view of your Balance® Rewards points available to redeem.
-We removed "Printworthy" from the photo section
-Improved loading times, app launches 2X as fast now
-Fixed a bug that showed users their oldest photos first, instead of most recent in QuickPrints
-Fixed a bug that showed the wrong clipped coupons count to users
-Several minor UI bugs
So all my life I've been in a roller coaster with my physical health. I'm a 26 yr old female with Type 1 Diabetes, Epilepsy, Acute Renal Failure, Neuropathy, Narcolepsy(Mild), Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Allergies, Asthma, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety, Depression, and Neuro-Cardiogenic Syncope. I'm so very thankful for the local Walgreens to send me reminders to refill my 14 medications every month or I would positively (I'm sure) forget one of my meds which are vital to my everyday health and life as you could imagine. Walgreens also offers a one stop shop for at home items including: Laundry Detergent, Grocery Items( such as frozen meals , some dry foods like cereals and bread/buns and Mac n' cheese), Baby Items( diapers and formula and infant/ toddler safe medications), daily hygiene items, and even carrying Alcohol and Tobacco for individuals who would like to purchase those items as needed. They also offer a cosmetic counter and photo center. One of my favorite part of the local Walgreens is their balance reward program so you get to earn points from the medication you purchase as well as the products you may purchase in-store and you can then turn your points into a savings of potentially up to $25 or more off current or future purchases. Just so happens , I'm proud to announce as of just last week I'm now not just a very satisfied shopper but as well as a Walgreens Customer Service Associate!
Store vs mail-order
Several years ago a lot of big companies tried to force mail-order drugs, I used for a bit until Hurricane Katrina hit and then the Rx's started missing from mailboxes so I asked my local Walgreen's which was in Denham Springs, Louisiana then if they could accommodate our needs and they said yes! We've used Walgreens for all our needs since then but this recent change they've made has left the over all customer service less than desirable in the Pearland, TX store and several times recently we've been shorted on our Rx count! So please whatever you changed, please change it back so your employees will care enough to get things right, there's too much work and not enough employees!
I myself am looking for a job and would've previously loved to represent my favorite store for Rx and other convenient items but I'd need to sit most of the time which to me could be in the back room answering some of the phones for the pharmacy! I've worked in the medical/dental field 26 years! You need help!
Still love the employees but not their pain!
Obsessed with Walgreens!
I love love love everything about Walgreens! From the super easy to use app to the wonderful people they employ! The app makes ordering/refilling a prescription really easy and quick! The rewards system they have is amazing - I've earned at least $50 in shopping rewards in the last year alone, and am constantly racking up the points! I love that you can earn points for entering things like your weight, exercise habits and sleep patterns, and for buying normal, every day items store wide! The only thing the app could improve on is under the pharmacy tab. I would love for it to include an option to change the quantity on a refill or a notes section so I could ask for a certain quantity. Currently you're stuck refilling the same amount as the time before. Without insurance, I can't afford to purchase a full month at a time, so if I want a different quantity for a partial-fill I have to call instead of refilling thru the app. Other than that, I love everything about it! Well done Walgreens! I'm a customer for life!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 17, 2015
- Version: 5.2.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.