Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins - Plus, keep on top of pill reminders through Apple Watch
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, tap "refill" from the notification to refill in seconds
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Never miss another dose! Our Apple Watch app keeps you in control of your medications throughout the day - with timely notifications, and simple tools to stay healthy
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or above
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Our Apple Watch app is here!
-Pill Reminders allow you to stay on top of your medications
-Manage the day's reminders and medications from the app
-Receive dynamic notifications on the watch, and mark them as taken or skipped right away
-Receive Refill Reminders directly on the watch, and refill them in one tap on the notification
-Not sure what medication is due for refill? Tap "details" and we use handoff to get you into the Walgreens app to give you all the details, and refill in just one simple tap
Squashed several bugs including...
-Fixed a bug that caused "yesterday's" step counts to change "today" (HealthKit)
-Fixed a bug that caused some users to lose their HealthKit connection
-Fixed a bug that prevented some users from accessing the product locator
Makes refills quick and easy!
I don't use any of the features on this app really except for the prescription refill ability, although I have recently been using the rewards balance ability to check my points and I've tried clipping coupons to my card. This was pretty easy and fast, and it did allow me to see deals I might've missed since I don't have time to look at the ad sometimes. As long as you keep your bottles, this app makes refilling your prescriptions extremely easy and fast. All you have to do is take your bottle and scan the barcode or enter the prescription number, and the refill will be sent to the pharmacy you set as your choice. You can even set a time and date for the pick up, so you know when your refills will be ready. This makes picking them up easier because I don't have to wait. I've also tried the shopping list, and it's useful for items on sale at Walgreens which I want. However as a general shopping list, it's not as good. Overall the app is worth it to me because of how easy it makes it to refill my prescriptions. I kind of wish that it didn't have all the other features and I could have an app which just refills prescriptions.
I think I've reviewed the app in the past, but it's time for an update. I still love this app, and it's on the top of my list because of all the features and how often I shop at walgreens. I LOVE the coupon clipping feature. It reminds me of Meijer (who's app and coupon clipping feature were phenomenal), HOWEVER, it's seems that more and more lately, when I clip a coupon, they are not applying at checkout. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but it is so frustrating. Not all of the manufacturer coupons offered on the app are available in local inserts (if they were I wouldn't even be mentioning this because then I'd just clip the physical coupon as a Plan B), but they aren't. It's a pain to clip the coupon in the app, have it tell you it's applied your digital coupons, but have it do nothing, Especially when you've met all the criteria for use of the coupon. This isn't my first rodeo. Specifically this has happened with the $7.00 off two Schick disposable razor packs. That's a big deal when it doesn't work! Someone please look into this!
BEFORE USING FOR PHOTO CARDS READ!!
App seemed great at first, read the reviews for pharmacy purposes and it seems to work alright for those users.
But to get to the point and SAVE YOU TIME, making photo cards on here is not worth the gamble.
Details: Seemed to be going better than before. I previously had this apps and deleted it about s year ago because it was time consuming to create photo projects, so I figured it was easier to use the kiosk at Walgreens instead.
Today, was in a rush to get a Father's Day card printed to mail out on time. App was running slightly better then I hoped (though I still don't like the limited options of where I can add photos, use them as backgrounds, or not being able to edit designated blank pages of card.) But what the heck, begged can't be choosers right? So I complete a quite beautiful layout, I am loving the feature they added that allows a hand written signature, (or hand crafted) right from your phone. BAM, after about 15 tries fiddling with my bad cursive get a satisfactory complete card designed.....AND it won't load, leaving me no option to order the card or continue the process past designing of it. I am so upset still haven't restarted the app or turned off my phone hoping for s miracle I guess! Use for photo cards at your own risk 😢
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.