Walgreens - Pharmacy, Coupons, Print Photos, Clinic, and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Refill prescriptions, print photos, clip coupons, and more!
Take your pharmacy with you
• Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your prescription label, and we’ll have them ready for you in an hour. Get 500 Balance® Rewards points for every refill!*
• Easily track the status of all of your prescriptions in one convenient place
• Set pill reminders on your phone or your Apple Watch, so you never miss a medication**
• We’ll let you know when it’s time for you to pick up or refill your prescriptions with Rx Alerts, so you don’t have to remember!
• Skip the waiting room and see a doctor right away in a live video call with Live Doctor Consultation –available in select states
Print your photos from anywhere
• Order prints from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Walgreens.com albums. Send your photos to any Walgreens, and they’ll be ready in an hour!
• Turn your photos into Photo Cards, Posters, Collage Prints, Canvas Prints and Wood Panels. Ready for pickup the same day.
More ways to shop, more ways to save
• Browse the Weekly Ad from anywhere and clip coupons straight to your Balance Rewards card, your savings will be applied automatically at in-store checkout!
• Get exclusive deals and limited-time offers in the app
• View your points and clipped coupons from anywhere
• Get Balance® Rewards points for tracking your healthy activities, like steps and weigh-ins with Balance Rewards for healthy choices
• Open the app when you’re in store, and it will automatically pull up helpful features to make shopping even easier
Find the best Walgreens for you
• Find the nearest Walgreens based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, special holiday hours, and more!
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above). *Walgreens requires iOS 8.0 or above
* Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details **Pill Reminder only available on iPhone
What's New in Version 6.1.2
-Fixed a bug that caused Refill by Scan to crash for customers who use 24-hour time
-Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash while uploading photos
-Fixed a bug that caused login issues after a password reset
New in 6.1
-Using your phone's location services and Bluetooth, we'll show you relevant deals, give you quick access to your Balance Rewards card in store, and more
-We’ve taken efforts to slim down the size of our app, so you have more space for photos and the things that matter most
-Our redesigned Healthcare Clinic scheduler is (much) faster, so you can make an appointment without adding a headache to your list
-We redesigned account registration so it's quick and painless - with a lot less to fill in
-Earning points for your steps with Balance Rewards for healthy choices? (You should!) You’ll be greeted with a new home screen widget displaying what you earned last month, and how you’re doing this month
-Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when retrieving photos from iCloud Photo Library
-Fixed a bug that caused HealthKit to stop sending steps to the Walgreens app in certain conditions
-Several other important bug fixes and performance enhancements to give you back valuable time in your day!
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Works great for almost all!
I've been using this app for two years at least, and probably much longer. I don't really have complaints about the prescription refill. It's great! It scans prescription labels quicker than I could ever type them in or speak them by phone. Only quirk I notice is the notification part. For years it simply kept me up to date with text messages, as I'd requested. The last month or two it seems to randomly choose to tell me by email, message, or phone call. All automated. Not a major problem, but weird!
The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is shopping. Access to flyers is great but they don't load coupons consistently at store checkout. You should simply press a button to load all current coupons to your phone. Then any item scanned for purchase would have the coupon applied. Instead, each coupon must be preloaded individually. Sometimes it's not applied. Or I get home and realize there WAS a coupon I missed, since each coupon is listed by Dept and not in alphabetical order. Scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll while standing in an aisle trying not to block it. If I could do 4.5 stars I would, but this one aggravation is big enough to cost a star. Please fix, Walgreens, cause otherwise it's great!
One of my most used apps
I've been using this app for a while now and I love it, especially the update! So much easier to keep track of points. I love that you can clip coupons to your card right from the app. A few suggestions though: perhaps make the search option a little more forgiving. For example, if I misspell something even in the slightest (for example, "Downey" fabric softener instead of "Downy" fabric softener) nothing shows up. It's easy to misspell brand names or make a typo especially when you're in a rush while shopping and having a search tool that asks "Did you mean Downy?" like Google does would be so time saving!!!!! Also, I've had numerous prescriptions filled at Walgreens but they NEVER show up on my app. This may be an issue with just my account, but if it's a widespread issue it would be great if someone could look into it. Otherwise I love this app, it saves me so much time and money and we can all use a little more of both 😊😘
This app is very useful for me. I take a lot of meds. It has definitely streamlined the process. One feature I am in love with is "refill by scan." You just scan the barcode when using the app and it automatically fills you prescription. Another cool feature is that you can access your prescription history. It's a date by date list of all you prescriptions as they have been filled. It will also tell you which prescriptions are I que and being processed. That's about it for my use of the app. There our other futures that you might come to love. For one, there is a search option where you can search products at the store from the comforts of your home. Overall I love the app and use it frequently. I give it five stars. Check it out and you will see why.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 99.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.