Walgreens – Pharmacy, Photo, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Refill prescriptions, print photos, clip coupons, and more!
Take your pharmacy with you
• Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your prescription label, and we’ll have them ready for you in an hour. Get 100 Balance® Rewards points for every refill!*
• Easily track the status of all of your prescriptions in one convenient place
• Set pill reminders on your phone or your Apple Watch, so you never miss a medication**
• We’ll let you know when it’s time for you to pick up or refill your prescriptions with Rx Alerts, so you don’t have to remember!
• Skip the waiting room and see a doctor right away in a live video call with Live Doctor Consultation –available in select states
Print your photos from anywhere
• Order prints from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox and Walgreens.com albums. Send your photos to any Walgreens, and they’ll be ready in an hour!
• Turn your photos into Photo Cards, Posters, Collage Prints, Canvas Prints and Wood Panels. Ready for pickup the same day.
More ways to shop, more ways to save
• Browse the Weekly Ad from anywhere and clip coupons straight to your Balance Rewards card, your savings will be applied automatically at in-store checkout!
• Get exclusive deals and limited-time offers in the app
• View your points and clipped coupons from anywhere
• Get Balance® Rewards points for tracking your healthy activities, like steps and weigh-ins with Balance Rewards for healthy choices. Connects with Apple Health.
• Open the app when you’re in store, and it will automatically pull up helpful features to make shopping even easier
Find the best Walgreens for you
• Find the nearest Walgreens based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, special holiday hours, and more!
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above). *Walgreens requires iOS 10.0 or above
* Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details **Pill Reminder only available on iPhone
What's New in Version 6.4
Pill Reminder has been given a complete makeover, from bottom to top!
-Uses iOS10's new rich notifications to show you exactly which medications to take
-Setting up reminders is faster and easier -- search for prescriptions, vitamins, and over-the-counter meds, scan right from you prescription bottle or directly access prescriptions from your account
-See your entire Pill Reminder history at a glance, by day or by week
-A redesigned and improved experience for Apple Watch and WatchOS3
-And so much more...
We've improved every part of the Weekly Ad and Coupons experience
-View the weekly ad in full-screen, and tap directly on the ad to view more details on any offer and to clip coupons
-Tap and hold on any item in the Weekly Ad to quickly save it to your list
-You can now access next week's "Sneak Peek" ad from the app (Fri and Sat only)
-Coupons are now even easier to browse and clip (tap on any coupon to "flip" it over for more info)
-See all products eligible for each coupon, and start shopping right from a coupon
-You can now scan products while you shop in store to view and clip coupons for that item
We've added several features to make shopping even better!
-Search for products and we'll also show you relevant coupons to help save you money
-We've added Auto-Reorder so you never run out again and you'll even save money on future orders
-3D Touch or swipe on search results to quickly add items to your cart, or check inventory at stores near you
-The app will now remember who you are on future photo orders so you won't need to do any typing
-We fixed a bug that caused certain users to receive multiple, redundant, notifications
-plus many more
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
I use Walgreens for EVERYTHING. It's where I fill my scripts, print my photos, and quickly grab things I forgot at the grocery store. I mean their locations are everywhere, making my shopping super convenient. Their app is definitely just as great as their actual brick and mortar locations. Now, instead of sitting on hold, waiting to talk to a tech to fill my prescription, I just use their app. IT'S SO CONVENIENT! The app saves all the scripts you load into the system, keeps track of how many refills you have left, and allows you to easily login and request a refill, which is automatically sent to the location you've selected as your favorite, with just a few taps of your thumb. I also love requesting prints from their photography center via the app. It's super easy and now, the app allows you to not only upload photos from your cell's library, but also directly from your favorite social media app (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
The app saves all your personal info, like name, address, payment info, and your favorite neighborhood location, so rekeying that info with each login is unnecessary. This app is a great addition to the ways in which Walgreens tries to make the lives of their customers easier! It allows you to do everything you used to have to do over the phone or online, now with a convenient app downloaded directly to your phone! 5 STARS!!!
Latest Update Trashes App
The previous app update was bad enough. This latest update is worse. They've trashed the pill reminder into complete uselessness. It is impossible to figure out how they now intend it to work. Once again, my history was wiped out overnight, leaving me to wake up one morning with a blank slate and an indecipherable mess to navigate. Not what I needed at dawn. Apparently now I can check off that I've taken a med, but it does not record the time, which is the whole point of why I use the app! I cannot eat for an hour after my morning med, so I used the app to help me keep track of exactly when I take the med and therefore when I can eat breakfast. NO MORE!
This is the last straw. I've had it with Walgreens. Their app developers obviously have no concept what customers need and want, and clearly never read the adamant feedback from the last app update debacle. Since they seem to have no respect for this app's users, like others I'm going to find a med management app that does understand and respect its users' needs. An app that doesn't wipe the slate clean every update, but preserves my prescription list and usage history. An app that understands that people who need an app to manage meds DON'T need an app that habitually creates chaos, but one that is stable and reliable day in and day out. While I'm at it, I may just look for a new pharmacy, too.
Sign me, Disgusted!
Each update is more disappointing than the last
I've had to contact customer support far too many times due to issues with the app. Refilling Rx's is easy enough & works alright, but I enjoy the balance rewards for healthy choices. It takes at least 30 seconds to load and oftentimes won't load, providing an error of "unavailable at this time" (I get this far too often). Then shopping… difficult to find what I want based on the search results & categories. It takes a few attempts to get it to work. It also shows coupons or discounts that aren't always valid or working properly.
Overall it leaves a LOT to be desired. I can fill my prescriptions, which is nice, but everything else gets harder to find or use with each update. Balance Rewards for Healthy Choices should be an immediate option on the main page, saving a series of slow loads (if at all) and several extra clicks. The new icons just hide this function even more so it gets buried in the mass of icons. Keep it simple. Walgreens is supposed to be quick trips, getting what you need & getting out. The app does not reflect the business model. Less is more. Help me get in & out in less than a minute vs. 5 minutes at best. If that happens I'll gladly change my review.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Feb 07, 2017
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 149 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.