Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Duane Reade customers can use all these same great features as well!
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens or Duane Reade with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop Walgreens or Duane Reade
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
- Create Photo Cubes to hang or display around your home. Great for holidays and special occasions!
- See important personalized information about your account, prescriptions, and preferences at a glance on your home screen
- Look for updates to our Balance® Rewards program
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for those with chronic illness
The prescription refill option for families makes this app an integral part of our daily lives. My son has a chronic health disease and is on a lot of different medications. The app makes it easy to reorder and set the pickup time for each prescription. You can choose multiple refills from the same page, see when refills expire, and look at other medications that have been prescribed in the past. I appreciate this last aspect because it can become hard to remember names of previous medications so it’s nice to have it all documented in one place. Each family member has their own tab, so once I log in I can easily reorder for myself and child if needed.
I’m also a fan of Walgreens pharmacies because our local pharmacists know us well and do everything in their power to facilitate communication with our doctors and insurance when issues arise. My son spends summers with his dad in another state and Walgreens makes it very easy to send medications to other locations. I can refill everything from the app and have it delivered wherever there’s a Walgreens. Chronic illness is hard to manage - this app helps ease the medication refill process at home and away.
Only request - It would further simplify and organize refills if all of his specialty medications could be ordered through here too. It seems like since the Walgreens specialty pharmacy is operated under the same name, that those meds would be listed in the app, but they’re not.
We are so honored to be a part of your team and to help keep your family healthy. Thank you for such a thoughtful message!
Also! Regarding your request... specialty medications should show up in the app (that's how we've designed it), but what may be happening is that your son may be showing up as two patients (one for regular pharmacy and one for speciality pharmacy) instead of just one account. The next time you're at the pharmacy, ask one of us to see if your son is in the system twice, and if so, merge the two accounts and then you should be able to see all his prescriptions (specialty, non-specialty) and refill both from the app. Hope this helps! Thanks again
East mason Green Bay Wisconsin
The staff are awesome. They help if a mistake was made. I had several issues awhile back and the manager shapira, corrected them for me. The store manager also helped out if the manager was not there and I would also give high praise to the pharmacy staff. About half or so know my family and I. So we get done quicker. If I need the meds right away, they would put a rush on them. I love the pharmacist manager. She talks to me about my condition and tests. And sometimes helps getting me my meds instead of someone else. The staff is helpful and friendly. It’s the only pharmacy we go to. High praises for the store and pharmacy staff. There is a staff member who left to go to the west side mason street Walgreens store. He was one of two employees I trusted with my meds and medical conditions. I also like to pick on him when I miss him. His name is John. He gave me permission to call him if I needed to talk to him or just pester him. He really lightens my day. One day, when he was still at east mason store, he just walked in the door to the pharmacy and I was in drive through. He seen me, we talked and he took over with my meds and made if I was ok. He would have gone back to work, but seen me and helped me. So John at the West side Mason Street store, is the best employee there and the pharmacy manager at east mason street store is the best employee there. Those two deserve a 100 stars for their work and kindness. Thank you!!! Jennifer Eicher
Thanks for all the kind words, Jennifer! We love to hear this!
The Quality of your employee’s
Simply put; the training of your employees sets the standard that Rite Aid & CVS should strive to obtain. Over the past years I first started with Rite Aid, it didn’t take me long before I discovered that training and phone training in mannerism are non existing at that establishment. Then I moved over to CVS. Wow, I thought about going back to Rite Aid. But I didn’t; I figured, let’s try Walgreen’s! And I did, and never looked back again. Oh, allow me too mention the Ma & Pa Pharmacy’s, every price there is higher, and even though the sole employee of these establishments come to know you on a first name basis they are extremely understaffed with the one pharmacist over worked which always gives me concern about mistaken. So, let’s talk about Walgreen’s. Yes all the Pharmacist know my first name when I enter! But, they always greet me with a MR. The floor employees all seem to be customer oriented and knowledgeable and polite. And they seem to be trained too listen more than they talk, I like that. The people behind the cash registers seem to be patient with me when I’m trying too figure out what form of payment I’m going too use. The bottom line, and I tell all my friends, whom most are seniors as myself - If your not using Walgreen’s, YOUR MISSING THE BOAT. The buck stops with upper management and I want to take this opportunity to thank them for hiring the quality of people that they do. Ralph Netta, Edison, New Jersey
We are so happy to help, Ralph! Thank you so much for all of these kind words! This means so much to us! To many more years together!
- Walgreen Co.
- 266.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.