Walgreens – Pharmacy, Photo, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prescriptions, coupons, photos and shopping – it’s all in the Walgreens App.
TAKE YOUR PHARMACY WITH YOU
• Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your prescription label, and we’ll have them ready for you in an hour. Get 100 Balance® Rewards points for every refill!*
• Easily track the status of all of your prescriptions in one convenient place
• Set pill reminders on your phone or your Apple Watch, so you never miss a medication**
• We’ll let you know when it’s time for you to pick up or refill your prescriptions with Rx Alerts, so you don’t have to remember!
• Skip the waiting room and see a doctor right away in a live video call with Live Doctor Consultation –available in select states
PRINT YOUR PHOTOS FROM ANYWHERE
• Order prints from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox and Walgreens.com albums. Send your photos to any Walgreens, and they’ll be ready in an hour!
• Turn your photos into Photo Cards, Posters, Collage Prints, Canvas Prints and Wood Panels. Ready for pickup the same day.
MORE WAYS TO SHOP, MORE WAYS TO SAVE
• Browse the Weekly Ad from anywhere and clip coupons straight to your Balance Rewards card, your savings will be applied automatically at in-store checkout!
• Get exclusive deals and limited-time offers in the app
• View your points and clipped coupons from anywhere
• Get Balance® Rewards points for tracking your healthy activities, like steps and weigh-ins with Balance Rewards for healthy choices. Connects with Apple Health.
• Open the app when you’re in store, and it will automatically pull up helpful features to make shopping even easier
FIND THE BEST WALGREENS FOR YOU, EVERY TIME
• Find the nearest Walgreens based on your location
• Use filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, special holiday hours, and more!
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS10 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 10.0 or above
*Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details **Pill Reminder only available on iPhone
What's New in Version 6.5.1
- Bug fixes
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Inaccurate prescription statuses!
I often have a problem with the status information of my scripts and if I call the pharmacy, nothing matches half of the time. Example: right now I have 3 prescriptions that I should have been able to pick up already. In app, it was showing that 1 was ready (and it is), 1 requires action, is pending, and is ready for pickup, all at the same time, the 3rd is both pending and ready. I restarted the app, I restated my phone - nothing matched what the actually pharmacist had to say except for the one the was ready for pickup! The interesting thing is that the med that had 3 different statuses had said it had a refill. The type of medication is ineligible for refill, which is why I handed the pharmacist a written prescription immediately after my appointment. Despite my doctor putting an exact start date, the pharmacist said it was against Walgreens policy to fill it (they're my health care provider now? There's a reason my doc went out of his way to put a start date on the prescription). Either way, they assured me that the medication would be filled on the date in line with their policy and instead, it was put aside as a refill. No notification from the app that it was ready for "refill" although the app will nag me when I'm eligible to refill my dangerously high dose prescription of ibuprofen. SMH
Walgreens great pharmacy
This is the best app out there that can and will help your very needs. I only use it for when I order my medication and it's the best I use to get my medication with two pharmacy Walgreens and cvs pharmacy but now all we use is Walgreens pharmacy cause cvs I've used it all my life and what we thought before we think different now for one reason why is cvs won't refill medication like if it's time to refill it they would say that it wasn't and I'm already a week past of the time that I got it last time and when I needed cvs they wouldn't work as hard for me with the insurance and Walgreens had more of that if you ask me it's almost like cvs is stuck in the 80's good ok but Walgreens is already in the 2017 I didn't just go to Walgreens because they are faster I went to them because of how hardworking they are it at times may not go as fast at times but at lest with them I don't have to worry about anything because they handle it GOD BLESS WALGREENS
Find the website very easy to use but two complaints. One, the coupons tend to repeat indiscriminately so it's difficult to tell what you've already clipped and it makes it appear that there are more coupons available than there really are.
Second, and more importantly, I've had major problems refilling prescriptions. I'll request a specific prescription and suddenly all the prescriptions they "suggest" are due for refill are also submitted, whether I still use or need that prescription and without my actually submitting those requests This has happened a lot recently and almost makes me want to rate this 3 ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Once that happens, it's difficult to undo without calling the store and that's why I used the app in the first place - so I don't have to go to the bother of calling the store and going through all those idiotic, robotic prompts!! Haven't noticed this problem when I go through the website, only with the app.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 6.5.1
- Size: 169 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.