Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and so much more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins - Plus, keep on top of pill reminders through Apple Watch
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, tap "refill" from the notification to refill in seconds
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Live Dr Consultation – Video chat with a doctor, all from the convenience of the Walgreens app
• Never miss another dose! Our Apple Watch app keeps you in control of your medications throughout the day - with timely notifications, and simple tools to stay healthy
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Google Photos, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, Canvas Prints, and Wood Panels, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or above
What's New in Version 5.4
Live Doctor Consultation - Video chat with a doctor, all from the convenience of the Walgreens App (in select US States, details in app)
Submit Rx Insurance Card - Changing health insurance? take a snapshot and send us your new card, and save yourself some hassle
iCloud Photo Library Support - Access and print ALL your photos, even those stored on iCloud
4x8 Photo Cards - Create your perfect holiday card using the Walgreens app
8x10 Canvas - Create stunning wall art from your favorite photos (coming November 16th)
Google Photos - Bring your Google Photos-hosted images into cards, posters, canvases, and collages
-Fixed an issue that caused users to see older Weekly Ads or "no ads found"
-Fixed an issue that caused the app to quit during photo upload on older iPhones (out of memory)
Let us know how we're doing! We want your feedback - the good, the bad, the ugly, we can take it!
Nothing wrong with that, but nothing special either
I would like to see a search feature when looking through prescriptions or trying to refill prescriptions. If you are someone like me, who unfortunately has to take quite a few medications, it takes forever for the medications to load. And I have to work too hard to find the prescriptions that I need.A search feature is badly needed. Also, with each update, it takes more and more taps accomplish my goals. This is not an easy app. It is not difficult but it is not as friendly as it should be for people who are chronically ill. The time it takes for the app to send my refill request to the actual pharmacy is too long. For me, the pill reminder is the best feature. And, I enjoy being able to request medication refills with the app.
Love the app and what it offers, but it needs some help!
I like the app, but have two complaints. One is that it does not let me see the status of family members prescriptions as it does my own. Especially my minor children. Second issue is when a reminder go off and I slide it to mark the reminder as "Take," it throws me out. I then have to go back in and DIG to get to the reminders to verify it marked properly. Why do you have the reminders so buried in the program? Aside from these comments, I very much appreciate the app as I use it many times throughout the day for the reminders and refills, etc. Please look into why it bombs on a regular basis when marking Meds as "taken!" This app has every right to be a five star app with some very small improvements.
Okay, not great
My pet peeve is that you have to check the the status of your Rx, then go out and choose the reorder option to reorder your medication. Why can't I reorder my prescription from the status page? It would make it so much easier and quicker than having to go to two different pages to just reorder my pills. I guess it's a problem because I have to take so many different medications. I think it's about 22 or 24 by now. That's right, I have to take that many different prescriptions every day. So I don't have to go pick up something at the pharmacy every day, I go through and order everything I can for the week ahead. That means going back and forth between the pages of the website, a lot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.