Walgreens - Pharmacy, Clinic, Print Photos, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything’s easier with the Walgreens App.
Refill prescriptions in seconds, print photos straight from your phone for pickup in an hour, clip coupons with just a tap, and more!
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins - Plus, keep on top of pill reminders through Apple Watch
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions, tap "refill" from the notification to refill in seconds
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Never miss another dose! Our Apple Watch app keeps you in control of your medications throughout the day - with timely notifications, and simple tools to stay healthy
• Find a clinic at a Walgreens near you, search available appointment times, and schedule an appointment, all from your iPhone or iPad
PRINT PHOTOS, CARDS, POSTERS & MORE
• Print photos from your phone, Facebook, Instagram and Walgreens.com albums. Pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour
• Turn your pictures into Photo Cards, Posters, Canvas Prints and Collage Prints, and print them straight from your phone
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a full suite of advanced editing tools
• Create a Balance® Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance® Rewards card
• Use your phone to scan your card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from your clipped coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
• Earn Balance® Rewards points when you log your healthy activities like walking, running, and tracking your weight
• Integration with Apple Health and HealthKit lets you automatically import your health and fitness data to earn Balance® Rewards points
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Clip manufacturers’ coupons and coupons from the Weekly Ad straight to your Balance® Rewards card to automatically redeem when you shop in store
• In-Store Experience – When you enter a Walgreen store, the app will automatically surface the most helpful features
• Store Maps – Can't find something? Locate thousands of items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner – Get detailed product information and reviews by scanning the barcode of products in store or by scanning QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your local store’s inventory
LOCATE ANY WALGREENS
• Find your nearest store based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, and more
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above).
*Walgreens requires iOS 7.0 or above
What's New in Version 5.2.3
Just a few bug fixes to improve your experience!
Walgreens Pharmacy Review
We have been dealing with Walgreens for 20 yrs now. The teams they have trained through those years have all worked very hard to make sure all our needs were met in a timely manner, questions were researched and answered intelligently and all were done with care and concern for our personal situation and care-Being led by the Major Players: Carol; Jeff & Tricia. These three Pharmacists have gone over and above what their call of duty is to make us feel like we are in good hands and being well cared for. Seeing them, getting to know them and their standards; having them recognize you and sharing your care plan with their training techs so you have no worries in their absence...it's all why we will not change to a new Pharmacy. There are plenty of tempting gimmicks. But none promise or can compare to what we have from the 20 year growing relationship we have with Walgreens!!
Very convenient and accurate. True, maybe Walgreens Rx's prices overall are slightly higher but it's a small price to pay for the convenience and ability to do all you can do with an app. Highly Recommend. Oh, and ise this AND the GoodRx App if you don't already - if you need a better price Walgreens will in some cases honor codes /Bin # / Card info that is generated from the app GoodRx which compares all prices with competitors and in one case saved me over $200 on an unusually expensive but necessary Rx. If paying out of pocket or if you haven't hit your deductible for the year using both apps really gets you the best price and convenience and for me Walgreens is always pretty close in price anyways. (much better in my experience then grocery store and big-box store pharmacies...)
Back to the drawing board PLEASE!
I've been using the app for at least 6 months now. Very little works the way it should. Don't use it for photos, but I downloaded it for its health and pharmaceutical features anyway.
Let's face it, no matter the medication, life happens. The app Needs to reset timers according to when I took my pills, not just remind me to take them. If I've programmed my Meds in via their prescription number, reminders should be set up automatically with a capability for the user to designate the "normal schedule" of the pills. When I click that a prescription has been taken, an alarm should automatically set for the next dose based on when I took the current dose. We even need to be able to tell the app that we took the pill a half hour ago or 2 hours ago so that the Ned reminder would actually help people with their medicines. Being able to easily access prescription warnings and information from the pill reminder interface would be an essential addition to a new build.
Please get a different app creation team and try again please.
A better interface for prescription refills not done by scan would be helpful too.
Update July 2015: they have taken my concerns to heart but it's still not working properly. I gave them a second star got effort.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 5.2.3
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.