By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Walgreens App featuring Refill by Scan and QuickPrints, makes your life easier. Refill prescriptions faster, get photo prints in about an hour and know the deals before you shop.
• Refill by Scan* - Simply scan the barcode on your prescription bottle for instant refills
• Points for Refills** – Balance Rewards members get 500 points every time they refill a prescription
• Pill Reminder – Create and manage reminders that alert you when it’s time to take your prescription, over-the-counter medications and vitamins
• Transfer Prescription – Easily transfer your prescriptions to Walgreens
• Refill Reminders – Get alerts when it’s time to refill your prescriptions
• Pharmacy Chat – Chat live with a pharmacy professional to get health advice and account support
• Healthcare Clinic – Find a Healthcare Clinic near you, search available appointment times, and easily schedule an appointment from your phone
• QuickPrints – Print photos from your phone, Facebook and Instagram albums and pick up at your local Walgreens in about an hour—no log-in or account required.
• Photo Editing – Edit your photos using filters and a variety of editing tools
• Photo Cards – Create personalized photo cards from your phone, Facebook and Instagram albums. Choose from a variety of seasonal templates, add text, print to your local Walgreens, and pick up in about an hour.
• Collage – Choose from unique layouts to create a collage with photos from your phone, Facebook and Instagram albums. Print to Walgreens and pick up in about an hour.
• Posters and Canvas – Make your photos larger than life
• PrintWorthy® – Create and print a PrintWorthy® card using a photo from your Facebook albums with likes and comments
BALANCE REWARDS FEATURES
• Create a Balance Rewards account, log in and add your Balance® Rewards card to Passbook
• Select your preferred Walgreens location and when you’re near that store, Passbook will display your Balance Rewards card
• Scan your mobile card at checkout to earn points, check your point status and apply savings from paperless coupons
• View and manage your clipped coupons
STEPS WITH BALANCE REWARDS
• Become a member and get points for logging activities and setting goals
• Set goals and log activity for Walking, Running, Frequency or Tracking Weight
• Get exclusive product offers and other great rewards
• Weekly Ad & Coupons - Access exclusive deals and offers, and find big savings in our Weekly Ad. Find hundreds of additional savings with paperless coupons. Clip coupons straight to your Balance® Rewards card and easily redeem when you shop in store.
• Store Maps – Use your Shopping List to locate items in store and map out your shopping trip
• Barcode Scanner - Learn more about our products by scanning product barcodes or QR codes from our paper Weekly Ads
• Product Search – Set your preferred store and search your store’s inventory
• Store Filters – Search for a Walgreens store based on features like 24 hour locations, Drive-thru Pharmacies and more.
There is no charge to download the Walgreens app, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Available only on iPhone® 5S, 5C, 5, 4, 4S and iPhone® 3GS (iOS 4.0 and above).
** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Fixed some bugs and crashes.
Walgreens Is A Top 10 App!
I use several Apps (as we all do) on a regular basis. Other than the installed Apps plus a few others, the Walgreens App is a personal favorite.
It is complete, intuitive, and stable. Stable is a big deal because there are other Apps that I would like to use but they crash a lot. It shows you the level of expertise and commitment Walgreens puts into their App. Something so small is a reflection of their company.
Some of the things I like about the App are: Rx details, Reward points, and coupons! Having my prescription information has come in handy more than once. It shows date, name, quantity plus details about the Rx. I can also submit for refills through the App! No calling the dr. office or Walgreens. They fill it then text and email me. Superb!!
I find this App to be premium. If you're a Walgreens customer - you'll love this App. If you're not a customer - get the App, transfer your prescriptions (you earn cash back!), and enjoy Walgreens!
Works great no glitches.
Leave doctors office and login and I can see my prescription listed already with status of "in process"---and I was even able to confirm my copay $ amounts. Drive to my WG and my phone texts me just before I get there to let me know it's ready. I go through the drive through and the guy has my credit card on file and asks me if I want to use it.
Probably the only improvement I could ask for would be if the text to alert me that my script is ready could include the price? That would be great and I wouldn't have to log in to the app at all to check before I pick up.
3-5-14: Update: there was an update that changed the way you submit a refill which was very difficult to navigate. I'm happy to say I used the app today and the app has been updated again and is back to being very easy to submit refills. I'm not sure when the updates were since my updates are set to load automatically. But thank you.
Possibly my favorite app
I use this app exclusively for the pill manager/reminder. I have needed this app for literally 20 years and it's been a huge help. This is the kind of application for technology that can truly improve your quality of life. I recommend it to everyone who takes or gives meds. Best features:
-doesn't matter if you never use Walgreens in your life. You won't be able to use the scan option to set up a new medication but otherwise there is no requirement to be a Walgreens customer.
-it counts down how many pills/doses you have and reminds you when you're getting low
-you can "skip" a dose, add an "as needed," or adjust the timestamp when you check off a dose. This helps you keep an accurate count of remaining meds and gives you an honest record of your dosing for personal/doctor review.
-You can really customize the meds and patients--I actually have my own 3 pills and my cat's 3 liquid meds set up :)
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2012 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.