Walgreens - Pharmacy, Coupons, Print Photos, Clinic, and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Refill prescriptions, print photos, clip coupons, and more!
Take your pharmacy with you
• Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your prescription label, and we’ll have them ready for you in an hour. Get 500 Balance® Rewards points for every refill!*
• Easily track the status of all of your prescriptions in one convenient place
• Set pill reminders on your phone or your Apple Watch, so you never miss a medication**
• We’ll let you know when it’s time for you to pick up or refill your prescriptions with Rx Alerts, so you don’t have to remember!
• Skip the waiting room and see a doctor right away in a live video call with Live Doctor Consultation –available in select states
Print your photos from anywhere
• Order prints from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Flickr and Walgreens.com albums. Send your photos to any Walgreens, and they’ll be ready in an hour!
• Turn your photos into Photo Cards, Posters, Collage Prints, Canvas Prints and Wood Panels. Ready for pickup the same day.
More ways to shop, more ways to save
• Browse the Weekly Ad from anywhere and clip coupons straight to your Balance Rewards card, your savings will be applied automatically at in-store checkout!
• Get exclusive deals and limited-time offers in the app
• View your points and clipped coupons from anywhere
• Get Balance® Rewards points for tracking your healthy activities, like steps and weigh-ins with Balance Rewards for healthy choices
• Open the app when you’re in store, and it will automatically pull up helpful features to make shopping even easier
Find the best Walgreens for you
• Find the nearest Walgreens based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, special holiday hours, and more!
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above). *Walgreens requires iOS 8.0 or above
* Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details **Pill Reminder only available on iPhone
What's New in Version 6.0
-We redesigned Rx Status & History so you have a convenient place to track all of your refills
-Now you can use Touch ID to log in with your fingerprint, so feel free to forget that password!
-With new 3D Touch shortcuts, you’ll get quick access to popular features without even opening the app!
-With iOS 9 Search, you can easily access features just by searching keywords
-Handoff support means you can browse Walgreens.com from your mac, and pick up where you left on in the Walgreens App on your iPhone or iPad
-Live Doctor Consultations are now faster and even easier to set up
-Support for WatchOS 2 makes your Apple Watch experience much faster
-When you’re looking for a store near you, we’ll have even more information for you, like holiday hours
- And we fixed bugs that should address issues you brought to our attention—thanks!
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Love the app and what it offers, but it needs some help!
Update - I like the app, but have two complaints. One is that it does not let me see the status of family members prescriptions as it does my own. Especially my minor children. Second issue is when a reminder go off and I slide it to mark the reminder as "Take," it throws me out. I then have to go back in and DIG to get to the reminders to verify it marked properly. Why do you have the reminders so buried in the program? As of the most recent version, I cannot get the program to save any of my my pill reminders. If it does not crash, then it tells me it is saving it and then still does not. Will not shownANY reminders.... Aside from these comments, I very much appreciate the app as I use it many times throughout the day for refills, etc. Please look into why it bombs on a regular basis when marking Meds as "taken!" Or when adding new reminders. The last version upgrade wiped out all of my reminders. Guess I will find another for that in the meantime.... :-( This app has every right to be a five star app with some very small improvements.
I hate the NEW SITE! I have always made the drive to get my scripts. Although I used to live much closer I moved further away. I STILL WANT TO GO TO THAT WALGREENS FOR MY MEDS! The new site keeps forcing me to choose one closer to my new apt. Here is the thing- the staff are all absolutely wonderful- and have saved my life 4 times in 8 years! I tried to change my last move & picked up a script & I took 2 pills out & almost put them in my mouth when I realized the Color & Design were different! I stopped ! Never hearing of the medication (nor the name on the account) it could have killed me with all my medicinal allergies . (Not to mention we violated a HIPPA law). I went back to the WALGREENS I know best & they know me (and do a fantastic job ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME! ).
This new web site keeps forcing me to choose a WALGREENS closer to home- it won't let ME CHOOSE THE ONE I WANT.
Please fix that.
I am sure you have other great ones - but for now I will gladly drive to the one that knows me & I can trust them! Thank you!
(If for not changing the part of the web site you all would get a 5 star rating).
Fabulous! Really couldn't be much better!
Fantastic app! Easy to use. I went from being impressed when Walgreen's brought online the function of being able to 'phone-dial-in' Rx refills - thinking it couldn't get better. Then came the iPhone (and others) along with Walgreen's creating this app. You need to think of the real history behind it. Scanning and simply throwing away each existing Rx bottle (not carrying them to the store), and knowing my refills will be ready and I will be notified is awesome! Having information about every Walgreen's on Earth in your hand, including real-time updates on my own refills, is a convenience not to be taken for granted. Thanks Apple! Thanks Walgreen's! And add to that, that the people located at my Hinsdale, IL store are exceptional and always come through for me. Regrettably, I do have a handful of Rx I take. Because of these people, my service experience is always above what anyone may previously have expected. Awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Mar 08, 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.