By Walgreen Co.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Pharmacy & Health
- Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your barcode
- Manage your medications with Pill Reminder*
- Set friendly Rx Alerts for refills and pickups
- Skip the waiting room with a video chat via Live Doctor Consultation**
- Easily refill and check prescription status for you and your family
- Print photos right from your device, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Create personalized folded photo cards
- Customize décor items including canvas prints and magnets
- Enjoy Same Day Pickup on tons of great photo products
Savings & Rewards
- Browse the Weekly Ad anytime, anywhere
- Clip coupons and save instantly at checkout with Balance® Rewards
- Track your Balance® Rewards points*** and save at the register
- Earn Balance Rewards for healthy choices® and automatically sync your steps with HealthKit
- Shop products at home or on the go
- Find your nearest Walgreens with Store Locator
- Use in store to save while you shop
Wondering why we ask for certain permissions? Mystery solved!
- Location: Find nearby stores and enable In-Store Savings
- Photos: Access photos stored on your device that you want to print or share
- Camera: Take photos and to use features that require scanning
- Microphone: Speak to a doctor in Live Doctor Consultation, or search for products and coupons using your voice
The Walgreens App is free to download, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
* Pill Reminder only available on phone
**Available in select states
*** Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.
What's New in Version 6.7
-Fresh Photo Products
- Metal Panels – Turn your photos into a brilliant piece of wall décor that brightens up any room
- Floating Frames – Add depth to your photos with a unique shadow box effect
Plus, bug fixes and performance improvements.
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
East mason Green Bay Wisconsin
The staff are awesome. They help if a mistake was made. I had several issues awhile back and the manager shapira, corrected them for me. The store manager also helped out if the manager was not there and I would also give high praise to the pharmacy staff. About half or so know my family and I. So we get done quicker. If I need the meds right away, they would put a rush on them. I love the pharmacist manager. She talks to me about my condition and tests. And sometimes helps getting me my meds instead of someone else. The staff is helpful and friendly. It’s the only pharmacy we go to. High praises for the store and pharmacy staff. There is a staff member who left to go to the west side mason street Walgreens store. He was one of two employees I trusted with my meds and medical conditions. I also like to pick on him when I miss him. His name is John. He gave me permission to call him if I needed to talk to him or just pester him. He really lightens my day. One day, when he was still at east mason store, he just walked in the door to the pharmacy and I was in drive through. He seen me, we talked and he took over with my meds and made if I was ok. He would have gone back to work, but seen me and helped me. So John at the West side Mason Street store, is the best employee there and the pharmacy manager at east mason street store is the best employee there. Those two deserve a 100 stars for their work and kindness. Thank you!!! Jennifer Eicher
Great App for Rx Refills
I primarily use this app to refill my meds. I'm one of those people who would forget their own name if it wasn't said so many times every day. I forget dates times, I make a goldfish seem like the most attentive animal alive. That being said I need a constant reminder in bright flashing lights that says REFILL YOUR MEDS NOW, NOT TOMORROW BUT NOW! So with this app on my phone it is a constant reminder or an occasional one depending on your preferences plus when linked to your phone number, Wallgreens texts you reminder when your medication is ready to be picked up, and they'll keep reminding you unless you reply stop which I don't recommend so that you never end up saying at the end of the day " What was that one important thing that I had to do today but forgot to?!? " It's a no brained for those who are using their brains for many things at once do you don't have to worry about running out of "Momento" post it notes to adhere to every wall in your entire house!! Ahhh finally a little bit of a personal assistant!!
This App is the best!!!
This app has made my life so much easier! I don't, unfortunately, have kind words for the pharmacy in my area or the pharmacist. I am in the San Antonio, TX area and they are the worst! At least with the App I have limited contact with them and that is a blessing!
**Since my last review I was unhappy with the pharmacy department in general. Since then they have made some significant improvements. The only issue I would say that could use some tweaking is when you want to refill your prescriptions from the list of your prescriptions. When I submit refills from that particular area they are sometimes not refilled and then I have to call to get it refilled. But overall I am extremely pleased with the changes that have been made.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 208 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2017 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.