Walgreens – Pharmacy, Photo, Coupons and Shopping
By Walgreen Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Refill prescriptions, print photos, clip coupons, and more!
Take your pharmacy with you
• Refill prescriptions in seconds by scanning your prescription label, and we’ll have them ready for you in an hour. Get 100 Balance® Rewards points for every refill!*
• Easily track the status of all of your prescriptions in one convenient place
• Set pill reminders on your phone or your Apple Watch, so you never miss a medication**
• We’ll let you know when it’s time for you to pick up or refill your prescriptions with Rx Alerts, so you don’t have to remember!
• Skip the waiting room and see a doctor right away in a live video call with Live Doctor Consultation –available in select states
Print your photos from anywhere
• Order prints from your phone, Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox and Walgreens.com albums. Send your photos to any Walgreens, and they’ll be ready in an hour!
• Turn your photos into Photo Cards, Posters, Collage Prints, Canvas Prints and Wood Panels. Ready for pickup the same day.
More ways to shop, more ways to save
• Browse the Weekly Ad from anywhere and clip coupons straight to your Balance Rewards card, your savings will be applied automatically at in-store checkout!
• Get exclusive deals and limited-time offers in the app
• View your points and clipped coupons from anywhere
• Get Balance® Rewards points for tracking your healthy activities, like steps and weigh-ins with Balance Rewards for healthy choices. Connects with Apple Health.
• Open the app when you’re in store, and it will automatically pull up helpful features to make shopping even easier
Find the best Walgreens for you
• Find the nearest Walgreens based on your location
• Use different filters to find a store that has exactly what you need, like 24-hour locations, drive-thru pharmacies, special holiday hours, and more!
There is no charge to download the Walgreens App, but specified rates from your wireless provider and other fees as noted in your Walgreens account agreement(s) still apply.
Walgreens is a universal app for iPhone and iPad, and Apple Watch (requires iOS8.2 or above). *Walgreens requires iOS 9.0 or above
* Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items. Points will not be awarded to anyone who currently is or was at any time in the 6 months prior to purchasing Pharmacy Items covered by Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare or any other government-funded healthcare program. Pharmacy Items must be purchased at participating Walgreens Drugstore, Rxpress, Duane Reade, or Walgreens Pharmacy locations ("Participating Stores") to earn points. Excludes Pharmacy Items purchased from AR, NJ or NY pharmacies and prescriptions transferred to a Participating Store located in AL, MS, OR or PR. See Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details **Pill Reminder only available on iPhone
What's New in Version 6.3.1
-New! Sign up and become a Beauty Enthusiast (for Balance Rewards members)
-See your Beauty Enthusiast rewards right from the app home screen every time you walk into a Walgreens store
-A new, beautiful, beauty section includes premium content and tips so you always look your best
-We redesigned the in-store app experience, leveraging beacons to give you amazing access to deals and coupons while you shop
-Changing insurance in 2017? Submit your new insurance card through the app for you, your spouse, and your dependents
-Hate typing? Search for products using only your voice (for iOS10 users only)
-We've made photo upload nearly twice as fast, so you can spend less time waiting!
-Now you can upload up to 150 photos in each and every order
Fixed a critical bug that caused portrait-oriented images to print incorrectly
-Fixed an issue that caused users to receive (lots of) duplicate notifications in their notification center
-Fixed an issue that cuased users to see an in-store "emoji" survey inadvertently
-Fixed an issue that led to out-of-memory crashes during photo upload on certain devices
-Fixed several issues that led to issues logging-in
Questions? Comments? We want to hear them! http://bit.ly/1QhIUbv
Until they figure out how to have this app handle a prescription that is due to be refilled but the customer does not want it refilled I find this app fails miserably.
I got a message we can a half ago via text saying something needed to be filled-The link they included was to download the new app-did that opened it up I have two prescriptions that could be refilled both are due and I do not want either one of them filled!! I had to call both pharmacies because the app did not give me all of that information!! Since I moved recently I have two Walgreens that I use-I called both pharmacies to confirm they were not going to refill them and that I do not have them set up for auto refill!!
Then yesterday I went through the same routine again after getting another Walgreens app message followed an hour later by Walgreens text message!
And here it is day two of the recent onslaught of Walgreens app messages and I'm pretty sure I'll get a text message later about the same Rx that I do not want filled....argh!!!
I will probably have to uninstall this application until they figure out how to accommodate a refill the customer does not want filled until the customer calls and asks you to refill it!
I had switched years ago from Walgreens to Walmart pharmacy due to a small price difference. After almost a year of continuous issues out of Walmart pharmacy either not having my medication or not processing the insurance correctly or saying my meds were done when they were not. I went back to Walgreens after hearing from several people that Walgreens and the app had improved. So the first time I filled my meds I realized it was cheaper than what I was paying at Walmart. Then the options and communication and updates I see from the app and from the store makes a life on the go so much easier to keep on top of what medications need refilled. Filling a new insurance card and the list goes on. After switching years ago I'm truely impressed. Would recommend Walgreens to anyone that asked me for a good pharmacy. Love you Walgreens lol. :)
I love this app. It makes refilling prescriptions, so easy. I also enjoy being able to track my daily dosing of medications by using "pill" reminder. It is helpful keeping track of pill history. I make so many trips to various physicians, I can just pull the app up & have a complete list of all my
current medications. I highly recommend using this application. The application is also great because it allows me to submit refill requests with the touch of one button. When the medication is ready for pickup, it notifies me or will tell me that it's pending due to re-authorization. Never have to wait in lines. Great help, I'm disabled & need the assistance of another driver, so it has made my life a lot less stressful & safer due to the pill reminder.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 08, 2016
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 139 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walgreen Co.
- © 2015 Walgreen Co. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.