Walk Star Pedometer
By 61 Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Walk Star Pedometer now supports background mode!
- You could keep this pedometer running while answering the phone, listening to the music, or using other apps.
- Use Walk Star pedometer. Become a Walk Star!
- The app counts your steps accurately.
- Fit walking into your life: 10,000 steps a day.
- You will receive a star for every 1,000 steps in our app.
- You could use this app in many positions: in your hand, in the shirt pocket, on your arm, on your belt, in the pant pocket, or in the hip pocket.
- You can use it in any orientation .
- No WIFI required.
*Disclaimer: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Enable background mode in iOS7
Surprised at bad reviews
I never review apps but after reading the reviews for this one I felt compelled to add my own experience with it. I've been using this for a few days and while it hasn't been 100% accurate it has certainly been very close. Close enough for me to overlook a few missed steps. I tried several other apps that do the same thing and while I thought they looked a little nicer and seemed to offer more, it just wasn't worth it to keep them because of how much they drained my battery. I was surprised at how little battery this app uses! I rated it 4/5 because I would like a few more features (at the very least I'd love it if it I could see how many steps I've taken without having to actually open the app, maybe by adding the number to the app icon?) but I'm definitely pleased enough with this app as it is currently.
Easy to use and accurate
I have been using the app for about three weeks now in July, 2014. After setting my stride length, I have checked the mileage a couple of times, and found it to be very accurate. I like the simplicity and ease of use of the app.
This app is useless now.
This used to be an accurate and effective pedometer app but since it updated it no longer works the same. Before I could turn it on and put it in my pocket and would count steps, time, distance, and calories. Now when I turn it on and put it in my pocket it stops working. You can actually make it count steps just by flicking your phone up and down now, you don't even need to move you legs. Since it's upgrade this app is useless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 23, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YI LIU
- 2013 © 61 Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.