***** The most advanced walking companion on the app store!
***** Real time customizable audio announcements, accurate calorie calculator, high resolution timer, landscape/arm band, progress charts, ghost runner, interval training plus much more…
Whether you are walking for leisure or trying to burn calories, Walk Tracker will track your route and make sure you get to the goals you set.
Seeing your progress over time can be a powerful motivator. That’s why Walk Tracker has combined a fully customizable activity planner with training history, calorie graphs, audio feedback and in depth workout plans with targets.
As you exercise you can see your time, pace, speed, calories burned, training intervals, splits, view map in real time, take photos, listen to iPod music and receive audio feedback on your progress.
Get Walk Tracker and enjoy the benefits of a professional virtual walking partner on your iPhone.
EASE OF USE-
• Feature packed app with stylish, intuitive, customizable interface.
• Choose from a range of workouts
• Interval Training
• Distance/Time based goal
• Race against your previous times
• Customize to suit your requirements
• Fully customizable, easy to read Dashboard
• Timer: Elapsed time, speed, average speed, max speed, distance, calories burned, pace, average pace, max pace
• Graph: View graphs of Splits, Pace History and Speed History while you workout
• Map: See your position on real time maps from Google
• Google Maps - Hybrid, Street, Sat
• OpenCycle Maps - High Def Cycle Routes
• listen to music while you walk
• Add a play list from your iPod.
• Change your music during your workout
• Select a Power song for when you need some extra motivation
• Race against a previous workout, Track your personal bests of routes
• Realtime behind/in front readouts
• Set the ghost runner to be a 'future better you' with target mode
• No training program is complete without interval training, customizable and with audio prompts for change of pace
• Take photos during your workout that you can view in Activity History and share
• Share your activities with your friends
• Twitter, Facebook or Email your activity link to the Sprint website
• Export your shared route maps to Google Earth
• It's not just a professional Walking Partner, Use for Cycling or Running or add your own activity types
• You can set up more than one profile
• Each profile can set their own vital statistics and preference for measurement and distance units
• Full History including stats, maps and photos
• Distance and Calories burned Reports for each activity type
• Track your indoor walking and running
• You can add workout histories manually for activities done without the app
• Get high quality audio feedback, with full customized audio prompts during workout
• Prompts are based on distance or time, with the stats you choose
SMALL BATTERY USEAGE
• Can track over 6 hours of walking on a single charge on a iPhone 4
• Runs smoothly and won’t deplete your battery quickly.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed login to TrainingPeaks
- Fixed app crash for devices running iOS 5
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy with this product
I particularly like the ability to have it announce (via a very easy-to-hear voice) the current pace and distance info. I can keep the phone in a pocket on a long walk and still regularly know about the pace, etc.
I do hope the developer considers adding an Apple Watch extension so that the pace info can be communicated to the Watch so the phone can stay put away...
Still a Great App
I have been using this app, mostly for walking, and have really enjoyed how well it functions and tracks my workouts.
All of the bugs that I found have been fixed, so I am happy to see that the change in ownership affected the app in a positive way.
The only possible issue I've noticed is that it may not track with GPS as well as it did previously. I've had some workouts where it shows part of the path skewed on impossible directions. I suspect that the GPS receiver lost the satellites at that point.
It also seems to be a bit more optimistic on my total distance, compared to the older release. I'm going to go to a track and walk a measured mile (4 laps) and see what it reports.
Good with a glitch
I like how this app will track running, walking, or biking. It announces your progress every 5 minutes, which I found annoying at first but then ended up loving the feature when I was training for a triathlon. The biggest problems it has are it eats battery life and if you get a phone call while using the app it won't talk to you in discernible English anymore- it turns the vocals to gibberish.
- Bluefin Software, LLC
- 14.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Bluefin Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.