Walkie Talkie - Wifi & Bluetooth
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1) launch WalkieTalkie on 2 iPhones / iPods
3) there is no step 3!
• easy, 1-button interface
• uses wifi for better range
• also uses Bluetooth for easier connections
- Place app into background and then foreground to reconnect.
- WiFi gives the best range, but you need BOTH iPhones to be on the SAME WiFi network.
- Bluetooth lets you connect to any other WalkieTalkie nearby (2 people maximum).
- When connecting, please be patient.
- If you still can't connect, try restarting both phones (this usually resolves most connectivity issues).
What's New in Version 1.5
• Headset usage enabled
• No ads when upgraded
• Fixed some disconnect issues
Headphone jack/mic now works
Great app. My girlfriend and I use this app when we are on our Harley. Connecting takes a few tries but restarting the phone works at connecting issues as well as headphone mic issues. If playing music while connected with another iPhone works, then I'd give this app 5 stars. Thanks for fixing the headphone jack issues.
Background app refresh
Please add background app refresh so phones can reconnect automatically if they go out of range.
Had to delete this app after trying. Had both iPhones on same wifi router sitting in front of me with apps installed & it would not connect or "find a partner."
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Porchlight, LLC
- © 2014 Porchlight, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases