Walking Dead: Road to Survival
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
What's New in Version 9.0.6
Introducing Faction Assault, an all-new game mode in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. With the help of faction teammates, players can engage in epic battles with some of The Walking Dead's most notorious villains. Taking down these difficult enemies will grant powerful rewards to players, making their combat teams even stronger.
Dont need to pay to win
Let me begin by saying I have not spent a penny on this game so far. It’s true that spenders will have an advantage, but the key thing is that if you don’t spend you can definitely be one of the top 200 players and do well! Spending only expedites the process, but for me, slowly building my team is part of the fun.
You can’t be one of the top top players if you dont spend, but that’s okay. You can still make it to a top 10 faction easily and make a hefty contribution. It doesnt even take a long time, maybe around a month or two of daily checking on the game to reach that level.
All in all, the game currently has a good balance between pay to win and free to play, the gameplay itself is engaging, and the community (at least in my region) has been nothing less than nice and welcoming.
Stop adding and fix your game
They need to stop adding stuff and maybe fix there raids so your not getting the same ranked bagillion guy or some tiny ranked 2 that i one hit. I hate your raids and dont particapte in the events just because of this stupidity. Hope u fix it in the future instead of adding new stupid stuff to make people play longer and spend more money cuz it takes the fun out of it for me.
Get your wallet out, or go home.
This used to be a fun game, but scopely made it even more profit driven than it already was.
All they care about are the 2-3% of players who drop TENS OF THOUSANDS on this game. (All you have to do to confirm this is google interviews with the top execs for scopely to read about how they manipulate the psyche of their player base to make them spend money).
If you aren’t someone willing to go into debt, or have an obscene amount of expendable cash to keep up, you will just realize how frustrating this profit driven, money hungry company is.
Don’t waste your time getting addicted to this game. It’s NOT worth it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 9.0.6
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99
- Pack 4$29.99
- Pack 6$99.99
- Pack 2$9.99
- Pack 3$19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2$8.99
- Pack 5$49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2$9.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2$9.99
- 20% Value Pack 6$99.99