Walking Dead: Road to Survival
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Introducing Kirkman Presents: A New Threat. An all-new, 6-week event from the creator of The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman. The first installment of a new, ongoing series that brings exciting new in-game content for players, including Robert Kirkman exclusives, never-before-seen Walking Dead stories, limited time in-game events, tournaments and exciting rewards.
Definitely a pay to win kind of game, but that being said the producers do a fantastic job to make sure it's still playable as well as enjoyable to play. You're still able to do good without forcing you to spend money. It well balanced, and doesn't bore you with the same story line that we all know ridiculously well from the comics and or show. It's got some lag here and there but that could be my device. Over all I'd rate it an 7.5 if not 8 out of ten.
Death of a Good Game
I have played this game since the start and after 2 years, countless hours of farming, and many great friendships this game has lost its zest. There is very little new content, just the same events recycled week after week. After taking 2 months to adjust wars the matchmaking system is just as flawed as ever. The rewards for events are lackluster at best and the introduction of 6* was the nail in the proverbial coffin. I am sad to let this little community that I have grown to love go. All my love for Forsyth. ❤️ - Mama
Gotta pay to play
It’s a good game don’t get me wrong, but there is all kind of click bait that makes it annoying. Constant pop ups that ask you to buy stuff and when you think you have maybe an award to collect it takes you to the shop asking for money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99
- Pack 4$29.99
- Pack 6$99.99
- Pack 2$9.99
- Pack 3$19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2$8.99
- Pack 5$49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2$9.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2$9.99
- 20% Value Pack 6$99.99