Walking for Weight Loss: training plans, GPS, tips
By GRINASYS CORP.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store!
- a peerless program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts;
- Apple Watch support.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS map of your walks;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed statistics;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
MUSIC TIMED TO YOUR WORKOUT
- unlimited access to the best workout music right from the app;
- music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you walk faster;
- new mixes from talented DJs are available every day;
- all genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- convenient search and suggestions to find perfect mixes.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, walking stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
What's New in Version 4.4
We’re doing our best to make walking with our app even more enjoyable!
We've improved our calorie calculation, so that now it also counts your Height.
Any questions or suggestions? Send them to email@example.com - we answer all your letters.
Enjoy your workouts with the app!
I love this app. Makes walking so fun. I look forward to my walks now. I mentioned it to my son who walks as he was looking for a walking app that guides him along the way with voice commands. We both love it. On my days off, I rebound and use the music only, I don't have have to search and download music from iTunes. I just pick a genre, how long I want to rebound and download. Thank you so much. By the way, with my rebounding, and proper nutrition, I have lost 60 pounds, but I then hit a plateau with my rebounding, so I downloaded this walking app to re-jumpstart my weight loss. 5 more pounds down. Did I say that I love this app?
Expensive, bossy and inflexible
To be fair, it is effective and the music is good. Past that, the subscription is too expensive. The seven day free trial only lasted six days so I was tricked into paying for a month.
The app is bossy and inflexible. You can't choose which two days a
week are your rest days. You won't know the length of an upcoming workout until time to do it. When the app decides you're done, that's it. The music ends. Bother you if you feel like continuing or doing some other workout with music (like lifting weights after your walk).
It's not nearly as intuitive and easy to use as the makers believe. The features are nice once you figure them out, but they're all available elsewhere for free. Motivation? Get Zombies, Run! Use IntervalTimer for intervals. Spring has all the same music and more, with bpm, searchable by time, genre, activity and bpm, and Spring will detect your pace and match it with music.
This app is okay and it works, but the early cut-off trial period is a low down dirty trick.
Audio is off key
I really like this app a lot but there is room for improvement regarding the audio. Or maybe I am just using it wrong.
First of all, I cannot find s way to go in and listen to the choices for audio without starting. I want to be able to select ahead of time.
Secondly, some genres have the vocals completely off key to the rhythm tracks that they added! I can't listen to those!
I am still trying to figure it all out and find it very limited but I love the Latin tracks and they are completely motivating. I don't want to stop when my workout is done!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 111 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Grinasys Corp.
- © 2016 Grinasys Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership$9.99
- Premium Membership$8.99
- Premium Membership$39.99
- Premium Membership$49.99
- Premium Membership$4.99
- Premium Membership$0.99