Walkingspree helps companies/insurers control health care costs by getting members moving with a fun and motivating group program. Our proven wellness program applies modern technology to a simple concept to get results. For more information, visit www.walkingspree.com
The Walkingspree Activity program is designed to pull validated data from Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch and Smartphones for challenges, gaming, and reporting. Walkingspree also has an open platform that connects with mobile phone applications such as Apple Health Kit, which will allow almost any activity tracker or mobile app to share validated data with Walkingspree. This enables members already having a device to connect to Walkingspree’s activity tracking platform.
This Walkingspree program is offered only to members of employers or health insurers who sponsor this activity program on member’s behalf. Your program is paid by your sponsor.
- Quickly set goals and view progress toward personal and program goals.
- Track food and calories consumed while on the go. Our database contains 65,000 food and restaurant items plus 7,000 recipes. Sort food into meals and monitor calories burned vs. calories consumed.
- Visual activity statistics are broken down by day, week, month, quarter and year or through a chosen date range.
- See the Top Walkers in your sponsored group and where you are placed.
- Participate and be motivated by Team competition.
- Invite, motivate and compare your stats with your friends.
- View your Challenges. See progress of your sponsor established individual challenges.
- Participate in fun team Challenges such as Virtual Walks, Star Wars Challenge, Olympic-style Challenge, and Team Tournament Challenge. Track progress of your team and members of your team.
- See your earned activity and challenge badges
- Automatically syncs with your device health app such as Fitbit, Garmin, Misfit or Apple Watch.
- In app progress notifications for Challenges, badges and program updates
- Shop for your Activity Tracker
- Comprehensive support built into App for device or program help.
If you are having trouble with setup, device connection or program, just contact us via the App or www.walkingspree.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in an employer-sponsored program.
- Bug fixes in Top Walkers and Compare Teams
Ratings and Reviews
Good way to get a group together
Having used the app for almost a month with a workplace challenge, I found it quite easy to use with my Apple smartphone. I sometimes had to manually refresh/sync the app to get my steps to update, but it always matches my phone’s data.
It was fun to see others from work and encourage one another. Had some problems with an overabundance of messages from some colleagues, but Walkingspree quickly fixed that. Thank you!
Thank you for the 5-star rating of our Walkingspree app. Walkingspree wants to give you and all our members a great experience and appreciate feedback such as yours.
Engaging app for all employees
We love it! This is an excellent app to gather all employees under one umbrella. Our employees can support and compete with each other regardless of device used. Our employees use Fitbits, Apple Watches, other devices, and their own smartphones to automatically upload activity tracking to this app. Leaderboards, goal tracking, and especially fun team Challenges keep us revved up.
Great motivation despite technical glitches
I got this app as part of a wellness competition in our office. The rivalry has motivated people to walk more than you can imagine. I like the sync with my Fitbit. The only reason I gave 4, rather than 5 stars, is because it has dropped my account several times for no reason, without warning, requiring me to re-register.
Hi HFK in NJ,
It is awesome that you gave us 4 stars on our app. We love to hear about the friendly rivalry between you and your co-workers to motivate you to get more steps. Your account dropping sounds unique. We are always looking to improve the application. Can you please contact the support desk (email@example.com) so we can investigate, improve our application, and earn our 5th star from you?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.