This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Walkingspree helps companies/insurers control health care costs by getting members moving with a fun and motivating group program. Our proven wellness program applies modern technology to a simple concept to get results. For more information, visit www.walkingspree.com
The Walkingspree Activity program is designed to pull validated data from Fitbit, Garmin, Apple Watch and Smartphones for challenges, gaming, and reporting. Walkingspree also has an open platform that connects with mobile phone applications such as Apple Health Kit, which will allow almost any activity tracker or mobile app to share validated data with Walkingspree. This enables members already having a device to connect to Walkingspree’s activity tracking platform.
This Walkingspree program is offered only to members of employers or health insurers who sponsor this activity program on member’s behalf. Your program is paid by your sponsor.
- Quickly set goals and view progress toward personal and program goals.
- Track food and calories consumed while on the go. Our database contains 65,000 food and restaurant items plus 7,000 recipes. Sort food into meals and monitor calories burned vs. calories consumed.
- Visual activity statistics are broken down by day, week, month, quarter and year or through a chosen date range.
- See the Top Walkers in your sponsored group and where you are placed.
- Participate and be motivated by Team competition.
- Invite, motivate and compare your stats with your friends.
- View your Challenges. See progress of your sponsor established individual challenges.
- Participate in fun team Challenges such as Virtual Walks, Star Wars Challenge, Olympic-style Challenge, and Team Tournament Challenge. Track progress of your team and members of your team.
- See your earned activity and challenge badges
- Automatically syncs with your device health app such as Fitbit, Garmin, Misfit or Apple Watch.
- In app progress notifications for Challenges, badges and program updates
- Shop for your Activity Tracker
- Comprehensive support built into App for device or program help.
If you are having trouble with setup, device connection or program, just contact us via the App or www.walkingspree.com
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in an employer-sponsored program.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Fixed Fitbit and Garmin connection issue on iOS 11
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Good starting point
Installed app as part of "walking competition" with other employees. It's a good starting point to get motivated and compete with others and where you stand against others, all while taking a good approach with your health. I would have given 5 stars, but it sometimes takes awhile to sync with Fitbit device.
This app is great to track food and steps, only can be made better if adding a time option for food activity and a water/drink tracking ability within the food tracking.
Full of Glitches
This app is quite frustrating. Often doesn't sync. Information on the app and webpage log in are rarely the same. Experiences issues with my daily log and the team challenge. Looking forward to our company's conclusion of the fitness challenge so I can delete this.