Walkr - A Gamified Fitness App
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Best of App Store of the Best Game ***
- Walkr combines your phone’s pedometer with a fun galaxy adventure game!
- Transform exploration of each adorable new planet into motivation that lasts.
- Record daily steps automatically, reach your fitness goals, and explore the universe.
- Thanks to the support of our over 3,000,000 iOS players already using Walkr!
Hop on the Walkr spaceship and begin your adventure across the boundless cosmos! Transform each step you take into fuel as you build your own collection of unique planets, spacefoods, rare elements, and limited edition Walkr worlds. Form legendary space crews with your friends and collaborate to unlock even more rewards as you help lost space creatures find their way home. Up to 100+ fascinating new worlds are waiting for you to discover using Walkr.
Walkr is the second offering in a series of health-conscious games from Fourdesire, creators of the Plant Nanny app with already more than 10 million players!
= FEATURES =
- FREE TO PLAY
- Build your own galaxy and explore the ever-expanding universe
- Undertake missions to help adorable creatures from across the galaxy find their homes
- Keep up good walking habits with up to 30+ missions and goal
= GET SOCIAL =
- Invite friends to become your co-pilot and you will receive extra “walking energy”!
- Join a space fleet, and start your own adventure with other captains for even more rewards
- Visit the Space Lab with friends to share fuel and discover even more amazing planets
- Compete with friends from Comet to Galaxy League and grow together
= TURN EVERY STEP INTO ENERGY =
- With Walkr in your pocket, your daily steps are automatically recorded and converted into "walking energy" for your spaceship
- Walkr also automatically tracks and records the amount of calories you burn and recommends daily fitness goals
- Start up the booster on your Walkr spaceship when you begin walking to accumulate even more fuel
- The app is designed for minimal power consumption. If you’re using iPhone 5 or devices below, the continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life
＊Optimized for m7/m8 on iPhone 5S/6/6Plus
Walkr uses the iPhone’s m7/m8 to record your movements accurately with minimal battery consumption.
= Support for Apple Watch =
- Control your own galaxy quickly and easily
- Receive notifications of delivery missions and rewards
- Check the weather at your current location
- Participate in special events to boost the amount of “walking energy” you can earn
Any problems or suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us for support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on http://facebook.com/walkrgame
Visit us at http://walkrgame.com/en
What's New in Version 4.0.11
- Space engineers have fixed some annoying bugs and crash issues
Walkr 4.0: Planet Lab
- Wonders: 107 new and beautiful wonders waiting for discover
- Planet Lab: Lab chat, planet development, friendly fleet and more!!!
- League System: Now you can join league depend on your galaxy population
- Better Fleet System: Better UI, Great improvement!
== AND MORE ==
- 5 New Planets with beautiful design
- 5 New Satellites
- 8 New Missions and 10 Achievements!
I’ve used Walkr for a few years now. Something about the app still keeps me checking it every single day. They’ve made it so that feeling of accomplishment when I hit 10k steps never gets old. They’ve also continually added updates—the pedometer function works great, every now and then we’ll get new adorable planets, and they’ve added interesting activities like epics and labs. The little additions that make you feel heard and show you that they keep on trying :) I love the app and I really don’t have any complaints, BUT if I could request one thing, I would absolutely advocate for fitbit compatibility...! :D (Hi! I know you guys take our reviews pretty seriously! Pretty please??) This has seriously been the only reason I have not gotten a fitbit and for a half second even considered getting an Apple watch. I love the fitbit features more though and am really hoping fitbit compatibility will be incorporated soon! Until then, here’s to holding my phone while walking and running :) Please and thanks!!
Something new around every corner
The whole point of this game is to help you get out and walk more. I was skeptical that it wouldn’t accomplish this, because my assumption was that you got more fuel to power your little ship to find new planets. So what is your motivation, if not exploration? I’ll tell you! It’s pure, unadulterated greed for imaginary internet points.
And that is the smartest thing they could have done.
Yes, you do get to explore new planets. Yes, there are several ways to connect with friends and teams. Yes, you can beat little missions and get coins. BUT, the real power of this game is the epics. You get exactly the slice of pie you earn, which has made me get out of bed to get another hundred steps in to get to the next challenge. I’ve started walking in the morning just to be able to have a bit of a reserve throughout the day. So, overall, mission accomplished.
Furthermore, finding little mental things, like IDing the right satellites and the interconnectivity with their other games, truly makes Walkr a thing of beauty. I unequivocally LOVE this app!
My one and only gripe is that it won’t use the steps I get from my Fitbit. I have to have the phone’s accelerometer, pedometer. :( Still, this is a 5-Star app like Dennis.
I love the idea of the planets. I’m not happy that my watch steps don’t count. I am a hairstylist. I walk and move all day long but am not allowed to have my phone on me to count the steps. Would love to see this fixed. Either by syncing with the watch or allowing me to add my watch steps. I know you mentioned you don’t want people cheating. Check the internet cause they are sitting and bouncing the phone or making gadgets to move the phone to add up steps. If they don’t want to be honest that’s there problem and you’re making it my problem. Please find a way to fix this. Pretty please!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 4.0.11
- Size: 180 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- © 2016 FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Cubes$4.99
- Pile of Cubes$1.99
- Bundle of Cubes$19.99
- Ads Remover$1.99
- Box of Cubes$49.99
- Vault of Cubes$99.99
- Capsule of Cubes$9.99