Walky Talky is an app that lets you walk and type at the same time.
With Walky Talky, you can walk down a busy street without having to look up. It allows you to look out for on coming obstacles and avoid them...all while texting, tweeting, emailing, journaling, and just about anything else that requires typing. It also has some amazing features:
* NO ads in the way of your typing. Walky Talky has absolutely NO ads in anyway shape or form at all.
* Character Count, useful if you are tweeting on the go!
* Flash light built into the app, useful if you are walking at night.
* Shake to share, simply shake your phone after you have typed and then text, tweet, post on Facebook, copy to clipboard, AirDrop, and more.
* Complete iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support
* Complete iOS share extension support, meaning you truly can do just about anything while walking now.
* Complete iOS 8 support
This update removes ALL ads from the app entirely! No more annoying ads :)
Complete iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support at last.
The clear button is now red, making it earlier to identify...and it's really shiny and beautiful too...I would recommend its usage 10/10
Last, and definitely the most important, you can now use ALL your favorite extensions in Walky Talky, meaning you can do everything from writing a journal entry to tweeting from your favorite twitter app....all while walking!
If you like the app please take a moment to give us a good review on the App Store....pretty please it'll mean the world to me. If you don't like the app or want to suggest new features, I'll gladly take all of your feedback, just tweet them out to me @virindh :)
Ratings and Reviews
Pointless and dysfunctional
This app is horrid. It has no point, since you can't send anything ( the keyboard won't go away ) and even if you could, you would have to pull up the messaging app.
Cool in all but needs wark
Walk n’ Type
This allows you to type with a camera as a background.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.