By Acrylic Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wallet is the simplest and easiest way to keep track of and secure your most sensitive information. Think of Wallet as your own flexible personal database, where you can store all of your web passwords, software license keys, credit card numbers, and more.
Wallet isn't just for passwords - Wallet's flexibility allows you to create custom groups to organize other types of data, such as contacts, account numbers, and more. You can even attach individual files from your Mac and view them on the go.
• Simple & beautiful user interface designed for ease of use and accessibility
• Military-strength 256-bit AES encryption
• Create, edit and view both groups and entries
• Global search lets you find any information instantly
• Automatically log into web pages using your Wallet info
• View attachments (photos, PDFs, Office documents, and more)
• Sync seamlessly with Mac and iOS devices (see below)
• Designed for iPhone and iPad
Wallet for iOS syncs wirelessly with multiple iOS devices, as well as with Wallet for Mac (sold separately on the Mac App Store).
• Sync with Mac and iOS devices anywhere over-the-air using Dropbox or your own WebDAV server
• Manually sync with your Mac using Wi-Fi
What's New in Version 3.2
– Optimized for newest iOS versions and devices
– Improved user interface on iPad
– AutoFill browser improvements
– Updated to Dropbox v2 API (may require Dropbox re-authentication)
– Bug fixes
Great software but I think they have abandoned it
Great software but pretty sure they have abandoned it. Don't download expecting them to stay on top of things with updates. Not happening.
Update: June 2, 2017. It appears acrylic software has updated the Wallet app. This make me beyond excited. Wallet has been my favorite password software for many years. I have been looking at other password apps and don't like any of them and believe me, I have been looking long and hard.
I am very happy about this update and I wish I knew how I could send them more money to ensure that they continually keep the app updated.
With the new update today, I miss the ability to see how many records I have though. it was kind of nice knowing that.
I'm not complaining though, just very happy to see that the app does not appear to be abandoned after all. thank you acrylic software.
So happy and relieved to see an update!
Like the other reviewers, I am delighted to see that this great app is still being maintained. I have been using Wallet for years on the Mac, and on iOs as soon as it came out. It's great to be able to share my password database across all my computing devices.
Unlike other reviewers, I have no use for DropBox *for this app*. When it comes to my password database, it's all wifi sync. (over a a secure, private network) for me!
This is a great app and we have a lot of time invested in it. (My wife and friends now use it daily.) It is critical to our lives now. So glad it continues to receive support, the model of Wallet is far superior to cloud based password platforms. The database is unto itself, encrypted and secure in the location of your choice. Syncing between devices is effortless. Thanks for keeping our privacy, passwords and making the world literally a safer place.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 02, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Acrylic Software
- © 2017 Acrylic Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.