"We all know tracking spending habits for anyone is difficult. Is there a solution? Yes! WalletWhiz is one of the best solutions for an iPhone owner." - Simple-Reviews
"A Handy Personal Financial Tool that’s helpful for all!" - AppShouter
"This app is a great money keeping app in this economy." - AppTap
"WalletWhiz has a wonderful calendar view to track your budget." - Green Panda Treehouse
WalletWhiz is your personal financial tool for easily tracking your spending habits against a budget.
Unlike most budget applications on the App Store, WalletWhiz gives you the choice of managing your budget through a unique Calendar view, a traditional Categories view, or both. By using the Calendar view in tandem with the Categories view, you can manage your budget more efficiently.
With WalletWhiz, you can:
- Track your expenses and income through the unique Calendar view or the regular Categories view;
- Quickly set up a Period, then assign different budgets to each monthly or weekly Cycle in the Period;
- Export transactions to CSV format so you can easily view and re-use the data in your spreadsheet or financial application of choice;
- Easily protect your data by setting a passcode;
- Experience the benefit of iPhone's built-in support for your currency and language.
With WalletWhiz, your budget is in your hands.
* For more information, you can check out WalletWhiz on SlideShare at http://www.slideshare.net/filjedi/walletwhiz-for-iphone. You can also watch the 1st WalletWhiz video ad on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA10sRJMkQ8 *
Yappler-Tags: finance, budget, calendar, income, expenses, money
Updated for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
I think it's great.
I'm one of those folks who's not good with money. I wonder what the heck I spent it all on. This app has been an eye-opener for me. Since I *always* have my phone, I've been pretty good about entering what I spent on food/gas/etc right when I pay for it. I had no idea how much I was spending on eating out. I think it's great. It has not crashed once for me on a 3Gs/3.0.
If you're not sure you'll use it, there's a lite version. Don't know what the differences are, but I love it when a dev gives you something to try before you buy.
Very handy financial tool!
This tool is very useful as your personal financial tool. It is very handy and easy to use, and even with the integrated calendar makes it easier. I recommended it so much, and even it is very cheap and Worth!!! Don't hesitate, and if you need an application like this one, this is for you! (Torakaru)
Good, not great.
I found the application well thought out, but only after I realized what the author was trying to do with it. Instead of it doing what I needed exactly, I had to mold my need for it into what it was offering. But once I got past that, it seems to work well. Entering information can be a little tedious, a few too many button clicks. But I will find a good use for the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.