*** New FREE version ***
For all users who would like to try our app first for FREE, search on AppStore for WallPicture Lite.
It is fully working version. Only restriction are 3 stock backgrounds available, solid frames and watermark at the bottom of exported image.
*** New version 1.6 ***
WallPicture app helps many photographers, designers and artists around the world to show their work to customers. Design your art, canvas, photography or picture on your own wall or just use one of 30 default backgrounds of interior rooms included in an app. You can frame and snap picture in real interior like kitchen, living room, hall, bedroom or wherever you want. Show professionally your work to clients you have by using this app called - WallPicture.
• Use gallery of 30 default stylish interiors(kitchen, hall, living room, bedroom) or take a photography of your own room and use it as a background.
• Create mat and frame around your art or picture. Add shadow.
• Use real frames. Wooden, aluminium, vintage.
• Apply many well-known effects like black and white, sepia, cross process.
• Pick as many pictures on the wall as you want.
• Select images from your albums in iPad, iPhone.
• Set ratio or size for your photography. Rotate image.
• Hide measurements label.
• Export and share your final design with clients via Email, Message, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp.
Worldwide photographer Milan Zarecky is a founder of WallPicture app. Inspired by his idea we created application to help all people who love art, style, home interior design and photography.
• Easy to use
• Increase your sales
DESIGN, SHOW, EARN
• Design beautiful client’s picture in real life scenario. Create it easily without using professional editing software.
• Show final picture on the wall to your clients for proof. They will love it - that’s for sure.
• Earn more money by using WallPicture from each client. This app is one of the best investments you can make. Money you spend will be returned with your first client.
FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS, DESIGNERS, ADVERTISEMENT STUDIOS
"Printed photography on the walls are a must these days. Grow your sales from each project you work for in 1 minute. It’s so easy to select background, put your photography on it, choose mat/frame, export and share with your client.” - says internationally awarded photographer Milan Zarecky.
More features coming soon….
• projects - create many designs and let the customers to choose from
• more options for framing
• automatic snapping - helps for creating powerfull layouts - you design
This is not another wallpaper gallery or 3D interior design application. WallPicture helps your creativity. Check for updates.
Do more what you love and let the rest on our software.
30-DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you not earn more money (thanks to our app) then you paid for it, we will refund you money back.
After you download please send is your feedback to email. Submit your suggestions for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed by photographer Milan Zarecky
- fixed bug on iPhone 7,8 Plus where "frames menu" was not positioned correctly
Ratings and Reviews
Potential is great for this app
UPDATE: Their fast response to my questions (some questions were just my stupidity) and genuine concern to help, they now get 4 stars! Plus they’ve added more photos and a circle frame. Developers do need to add a few brown frame colors (to resemble wood) and grey for silver. I’m VERY IMPRESSED with the app and the quick updates.
OLD:Here is my feedback after using it 4-5 times 1) When I scroll through my own images on the app, they are cropped and small in a scroll bar along the bottom which makes it hard to see. Would be great if you could make the scroll bar 2-3x bigger. 2) When I want replace one of my images on the wall and I select the cancel button to do so, it takes me all the way back to the beginning screen where I have to pick out the wall again. Ugh! I should be able to cancel an image and go right back into my personal photos to pick another one to use. This is so annoying and time consuming. 3) Can you manually rotate an image on the wall? The ratio flip feature doesn’t do it right. If it can than I’m not doing something right. 4) Need more walls for smaller art pieces. 5) Can you put more than one image on a wall? If so I didn’t figure that out yet either.
thank you for your feedback. It is very valuable for us. Can you please also contact us via email where we can discuss new features?I will answer here on your questions.
1) Interesting idea and we have been thinking about that last month. So definitely we will add it. In a meantime you can use feature, that is already working in app. You can longpress on the bottom photo and it will show it in fullscreen.
2) You can replace photo easily. Just tap on photo and then press DELETE button. Wall will remain on the screen and via PICTURE button you can add as many pictures as you want.
3) We added this feature in new version 1.4.4.
4) We will consider adding another walls for small pieces.
5) Yes, you can put as many pictures as you want.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback and if you have any other questions please fell free to contact us. Team WallPicture
Very Useful App-just a few things I’d love....
Incredibly useful little app!
I love that you can add your own environments!
Just a few additional features would make it even more useful than it already is:
1) multiple adjustable snap to guidelines-to lay out multiple works on a wall
2) an easier way to add multiple images/frames to a wall! (Right now I have to add one, save it out, reimport the wall, add another...or am I missing something?)
It’s important to be able to work with diptychs/triptychs/grids, etc.
3) would love to see the ability to rotate the angle of the drop shadow to make it more directional and less generic. Many times the wall you’re importing had some directional light; being able to tweak the shadow makes it feel a bit more real.
Come to think of it, no reason you couldn’t actually control the 3D effect of the shadow, not just the angle. Sliding your finger towards the art at an angle would make it “flatter”; away would move the light more to the side...would allow for even better tuning and greater realism!
4) would love to be able to increase/decrease length and intensity of the shadow along with direction and axis
5) I’m basically OK with the color patch selector as is for things like frame color, though hue/saturation/contrast slidebars to adjust these would be really great to have. Sometimes again you just want to slightly adjust the tint of the frame, or matt, to make it all feel less digital.
That’s it for my wishlist!
Hello thank you so much for your inspiring feedback. We always love to hear real experience from real users. Can we discuss it more via email, facebook or Instagram?
Can you please contact us because we don`t have contact from Apple.
Thank you, WallPicture team
Great app with lots of potential
This is exactly what I was looking for. I can view my images on a wall/room with sizes and frames. It’s reasonably priced compared to similar apps (i.e., it’s not a subscription, nor is it $80USD) This app would be perfect if they added some more functionality like
1) Ability to line up multiple pictures on a grid to make it easier for equal spacing, centering the image over on room features, etc
2) Separating the frame and mat sizes from image sizes. As of now, once you add a frame/mat, you can only increase the size of the entire image set. It is not clear to me what’s changing size if I adjust the image. It would be nice to explore different frame/mat combinations while leaving the image the same size.
3) Addition of more rooms (e.g., kitchens, kids’ rooms, etc) and frame choices (wood grains, black wood, brushed metal, etc)
4) Ability to change wall color
thank you so much for your lovely feedback. We always appreciate feature requests from real users. It is very valuable for us. Thank you so muchu. We are working on some of those features. We expect to release new version after New Year. Please stay tuned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.