The Wally iOS app, used with your WallyHome Starter Kit and Sensor products, works as a complete home sensing solution. WallyHome detects and alerts you of water leaks, changes in temperature and humidity, as well as when doors and windows open.
Whether you are away or in your home, the Wally iOS app and website keep you and the people on your contact list, informed to events that take place in your home.
-A quick and easy overview of what is currently going on in your home.
-When event occurs, receive instant push, text, and email notifications that can save you the expense and hassle of water damage.
-Understand current conditions where your Sensor is placed. Set your notification thresholds for temperature and humidity to best fit your home.
-The Wally iOS app guides you through a series of simple steps that will have you up and running fast.
For more information and preventative home maintenance tips, visit the Wally website at www.wallyhome.com.
• Easily print or save a Wally certificate you can use to inquire about discounts on home insurance, certificate is available to download from Settings.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great product, app is coming along
The Wally sensor hardware was a breeze to set up, worth 5 stars. Highly recommended. The best way to set up and use Wally is with the web page. The iPhone app is missing important functionality. You can't create an account, no overview (just a list of sensors), fit and finish issues (clipped text, return doesn't log you in, log out forgets your email name), too many things launch you to an external browser (like the FAQ, everything on the settings page ), inability to do anything on the account page but see your existing info (no editing) and no iPad version.
Pretty good product - Needs work
I find that this product does what it does really well but does not allow the user any control over the functions or data. It does provide temperature and humidity data as well as - in the testing I have done - alerts for moisture. Have not had a real leak yet. The areas I see that it needs improvements in are the user interface. The app should
1) Allow the user to specify how frequent to allow the polling of the temp and humidity data.
2) Allow you to display the signal strength of each sensor from the app instead of having to call support. This ties them up and is very inconvenient. I have found that just changing the orientation of the device 90 degrees can greatly improve the signal. It would avoid some of the hassles of setup.
3) Either turn off the debug on the sensors as default or allow the user to toggle this. This debug level chews up a fair amount of data each day.
If these 3 items were corrected I would give this app and product easily a 4 and probably a 5.
Xfinity vs WallyHome
WallyHome starter kit is a great product. I would recommend everyone to try this product. It works similar to Xfinity home security with the major difference that you don't have to pay monthly dues. How awesome is that! The part I love is that each sensor has 3 distinct features (Find water leakages, temperature and humidity reading).
I give 5 stars for this product, but would recommend that mobile calls be enabled for alarm triggers.
This is the best security system you can find in the market with all the bells and whistles.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.