Wallypapes are high resolution, animated Live Photo wallpapers to jazz up your lock screen. Over the years I’ve shot a monster collection travel GIFs and Wally Papes is my way of sharing high quality versions of these animations with you. I’ll be releasing new batches as frequently as possible and including guest Wallypapes from my animator and photographer pals. Lots more to come!
Also! I’m exporting everything in p3 wide gamut color. So, if you have a newer iPhone or iPad Pro get ready for some retina scalding color!
1) Make sure Low Power Mode is OFF
2) Save a Wallypape from the app
3) Open Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper
4) Select the Wallypape you saved
5) Go to your lock screen and 3D Touch it.
6) You did it!
COMPATIBILITY NOTE: Here’s the deal, Live Photos only work on devices that support 3D Touch. If your device doesn’t the good news is you can still use the Wallypapes, they just won't move.
Lemme know whatcha think!
• Tons of new wallypapes!
• Made it a lot easier to add new papes. From now on I’ll be adding at least 10 a month (Enable notifications to find out when new papes are added)
• Re-exported all papes to p3 wide gamut color and increased their resolution
• Added zooming to the viewer
• Updated for iPhone X
• Lotso little bug fixes and all that usual jazz
Ratings and Reviews
Looks like its from Microsoft PowerPoint.
Ill give it two star, because it does have some movement, the animation seems fake though. They should have recorded a actual real life scene and had that replay for the live wallpaper.
We need HD Premium wallpapers, also more of a selection to choose from. These wallpapers wont cut it on a OLED screen display.
Who's going to use these wallpaper? ..Samsung?..Apple?... not a chance! Perhaps on a lower brand budget phone from Straight Talk. Im not bashing Straight Talk. Straight Talk was the shizzle back when I was in middle school.
Does as advertised...
The app does as advertised and does indeed let you download about 10 different Live Photos right now. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because when you apply a photo to your lock screen and force touch the screen, the image loses clarity and becomes blurry.
Works great and awesome live wallpapers!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.