Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
* Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
* Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
* Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
* Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
* Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
* Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
* Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 7.1
Fixes and enhancements for small bugs and minor issues.
Full featured retail
I have been thoroughly pleased with my experience so far with the Walmart app. It appears to be a lot more stable than it used to be. It has significantly improved my shopping experience both in store and out. From in store pickups I can browse what's actually available in store and order it for same day pickup if I don't feel like shopping or have it shipped if it's not.
I've been thoroughly pleased with the Walmart Pay and e-receipts features. Makes keeping track of my purchases super easy and automatic. I never have to worry about losing a receipt for a return ever again.
That being said, with this fantastic app Walmart has brought to the table, they could really use a wifi solution in their stores. There's a wealth of information and a lot of things you can do with this app but my LTE often struggles inside their stores.
The barcode scanner is great for when I wanna look up more details on a product and/or compare it with something else, but I'd like to be able to scan a product's bin label or fact tag if no barcode is available and know for sure it's the exact same item as what's labeled on the shelf. Especially in the electronics department.
I've been using savings catcher for 2 years now. The savings catcher part of the app is very slow to start. Most of the time, I can't scan the receipt and I have to type in the info instead. I do like the ability to search for where an item is located in a specific store while shopping. Since the last update, my email address got lost and I wasn't recognized as a registered user so I had to reregister. Thankfully, I transfer the reward money to my gift card every time I get a return so I have the email with the gift card info but it is very inconvenient. You would think a company that makes as much money as they do would figure out how to make this app better.
Go back to how it used it be!
I love the savings catcher part of the Walmart app and was thoroughly enjoying using it after my purchases. It used to have this great feature where you could search all of your saved receipts for an item like say if you needed to return something. It was awesome! Then I no longer had to hold onto all of my paper receipts but had it digitally filed away if I needed to look back at them. I did the update though and now the "search your receipts" function is gone! It makes it nearly impossible to find what I am looking for when I need to return one little item from a couple weeks back and I have so many receipts saved in there! Please bring back that function it was a time and money saver! Thanks
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 7.1
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.