Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping, Pharmacy and Gift Registry App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher, Pharmacy and Registry. The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you're shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
NEW! BABY AND WEDDING REGISTRY
* Create, manage and share your registry anytime, anywhere.
* Scan items with your phone to build your registry in-store. Or choose from thousands of items online.
* Looking to buy a gift? Find registries through the app for easy in-store and online shopping. Prevent duplicate gifts by scanning your store receipt to mark items as purchased from a registry.
* Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
* If a lower advertised price is found, we'll give you back the difference on a Walmart eGift Card.
* Simply scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
EASY ONLINE AND IN-STORE SHOPPING
* Did you know that Walmart sells millions of items online, beyond what's available in stores? Save with low prices on a huge selection of products offered through the app.
* Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory/aisle location and more.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option.
* Find store hours and directions. Browse your Walmart store's Weekly Ad.
* Create a Shopping List and track total cost.
* Easy prescription refills. Order, transfer and view pharmacy prescriptions.
WE'VE WON AWARDS!
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.7
Use your Apple Watch to check items off your Shopping List while you shop, without getting out your iPhone!
Why not use this app?
I don't shop at Walmart because of this app. I shop there because the Walmart Neighborhood Market (groceries, mostly) is near my home. Simple, scan receipt, it does the work for you, gives you money back sometimes. I've gotten over $50 back, and it was simple. I don't even bother looking at ads, I toss them. I don't buy things I don't need/won't use, so why look? If it's on ad elsewhere and I happen to buy it at the Walmart, I will get credit for the difference. I have experienced no glitches with the app and have zero complaints. People who complain about this app are pathetic. It's a free service that if used might earn you some store credit. What the hell is there to complain about?
Poor execution of aisle location
The latest update removed the prices from shopping list and aisle location details are completely gone. Very disappointed with this app, it is not stable so I have lost confidence in the app.
Apple Watch version where you can view your list on your watch would be great if the list was sorted by location.
The aisle location feature only functions in 1 store location near me BUT for this one store it only provides aisle locations for a small number of items in the store, why is that? To be useful customers need aisle locations available for all items in store store not a small subset. Also, expand aisle location availability to all of your stores this is sorely needed feature. Thank you
Too busy, cluttered, cumbersome
Much like Walmart's web site, this app is a mess. It is clearly more designed for online ordering than seeing what is available in stores.
Finding out what stores have what items in stock is difficult. If there is something I want and I want to see if it is in a store it's a difficult and time consuming process, and most of the time it will only show you ship to store options. And even if you know what you want it may take a few attempts to get it to show up on the screen.
Not a good app, not a useful app. Perhaps for people who order online it would have some value but it needs a lot of improvement.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 10, 2015
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.