Walmart App: Shopping, Savings Catcher, & More
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Our award-winning app saves you time and money online and at your local Walmart for shopping millions of items at unbeatable prices.
Check out the app’s great features:
• FREE 2-Day Shipping! Get millions of items delivered fast and free when your order reaches $35.
• Walmart Pay lets you use your phone to pay at the store quickly, easily, and safely.
• Savings Catcher compares prices on your eligible purchases with any lower prices in your area. We’ll give you any difference on an eGift card!
• Pharmacy for ordering, transferring, and tracking prescriptions and refills.
• Baby and wedding registries. Easily find and buy the right gift — no more duplicates! Try scanning in the store to create a registry.
• Wish lists for any occasion. Create and manage a list for yourself or for someone else, and even share your lists on social media.
• Faster pickup at the store by checking in first with your device.
• Special savings — be the first to learn about them! Set your device’s settings to receive notifications. Check our weekly ad and Rollbacks.
• Find locations, in-store inventory, aisle locations, and store hours.
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 17.3
• Searching for items is so much nicer now with our improved search bar.
PLEASE FIX SHOPPING LIST
UPDATE: version 17.3
ONCE AGAIN.....There have been 7 (SEVEN) updates without any resolution to the "shopping list" problem being resolved!! (See previous review below.)
I have read other reviews with the same problem, so I know it's not just me. At this point it is impossible to use or even try to maneuver my shopping list. Developers please fix....or maybe you just don't care enough about your App users. This is so frustrating and I find myself not using the Walmart app because of this. The Target app works so much better in this way. Hint: if you fix your shopping list problem I will quit leaving this one star review.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: I updated to the new version 7.5.1 from 7.5 hoping that the bugs in the last update would have gotten squished. NOPE! Maybe a can of Raid would help better than the unworkable updates. I can at least get into my shopping list now, but it is virtually unusable. When I try to scroll down my shopping list, the list constantly freezes up on me. Any scrolling action I am able to obtain, is jerky. It doesn't matter whether I try to scroll down or back up my shopping list, the problem persists either way. When this app is working, it is amazing and a joy to use. So hopefully the next update will be better and maybe tested a bit more before released.
I got a new phone and downloaded your app to it and put one reception on it. It did not include the old stuff. I had credits that j didn't want to lose. Then when I was updating and transferring my old stuff onto my phone it brought up my old stuff but the new receipt they I put on the other one is not showing up and it won't let me rescan it. I would like to sync the two together but the once one before transferring is no where one on my phone.
But I love this app. It is always good to save money. Thank you.
It's like a better version of EBay
I just got this app and I immediately found what I wanted. Instead of waiting for your shipping to come in from EBay and having to pay with a credit card. Instead all you have to do is purchase that item or save it for later and just pay for it at Walmart which is much better
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 17.3
- Size: 139 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2017 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.