Walmart - Savings Catcher, Shopping, Pharmacy and Gift Registry App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time & money with the Walmart app, featuring Savings Catcher, Pharmacy and Registry. The Walmart app helps you find and buy quality products at unbeatable prices whether you're shopping at home, in our stores or anywhere in between.
NEW! BABY AND WEDDING REGISTRY
* Create, manage and share your registry anytime, anywhere.
* Scan items with your phone to build your registry in-store. Or choose from thousands of items online.
* Looking to buy a gift? Find registries through the app for easy in-store and online shopping. Prevent duplicate gifts by scanning your store receipt to mark items as purchased from a registry.
* Savings Catcher compares the prices of eligible items on your receipt against the advertised deals offered by top competitors in your area.
* If a lower advertised price is found, we'll give you back the difference on a Walmart eGift Card.
* Simply scan your store receipt using the Walmart app.
EASY ONLINE AND IN-STORE SHOPPING
* Did you know that Walmart sells millions of items online, beyond what's available in stores? Save with low prices on a huge selection of products offered through the app.
* Check product prices, ratings/reviews, store inventory/aisle location and more.
* Enjoy free, easy returns. Get free shipping when you choose our store pickup option.
* Find store hours and directions. Browse your Walmart store's Weekly Ad.
* Create a Shopping List and track total cost.
* Easy prescription refills. Order, transfer and view pharmacy prescriptions.
WE'VE WON AWARDS!
* Mobile App of the Year & Mobile Retailer of the Year (Mobile Commerce Daily)
* #1 in Commerce (Mobile Excellence Awards)
* Best in Class for Mobile Commerce & Marketing (eTail)
Save money. Live better.
What's New in Version 5.5
Baby and wedding registries can now be created and managed through the app. Gift-givers can also view and purchase from registries.
Items in List to Cart, can't do.
The app is generally good and I have purchased single or just a few items from my iPhone fairly easily. The issue arises when I want to purchase a bunch of items to take advantage of free shipping ($50) and creating a "list" to track the totals. Problem is, the items in my "list" cannot be selected to move to "add to cart" to make the purchase. This is frustrating because it renders creating a list (to track my items and totals while browsing/shopping) useless on the app. I tried looking everywhere for over an hour on the app to put the list items to cart, but to no avail. Either goes to history, or back to the list, whether you select or unselect, no way to put it to cart. So to make multiple item purchase, you have to select add to cart for each time, for each item and make a mental note or a separate written list and hope you didn't forget something. This isn't a problem for a few items, but is a problem if you have a list of a dozen or more items, it gets tedious, daunting and pointless.
In short, works okay on the website, but not on the app.
Not a Walmart-er but love this app! MOM must have!
I am not a regular Walmart shopper, i usually shop locally, however I tend to be a big online shopper for holidays and seasonal items. So far though, this app is wonderful. There a little quirks, however they are nothing huge that severely negates this app. Overall, I like this app more than I have ever liked Walmart. It's simple, easy, and it helps you with your shopping, coupons, and deals. I especially LOVE the receipt scanner!!! That was the main reason I got this app, however it has become aware to me that there is so much more! For all my shopping, non-local, I use my Walmart app over Ibotta, and several other deal finding/shopping apps.
A great app to have even if you do not shop at Walmart often or on a weekly basis, such as myself.
Recommend to everyone! Especially MOMS!!!
Faster Than ibotta
I've only used it once. I had fun doing it. It takes less time than looking through each and every sales ad, circling items, trying to remember to take them with me when I head for walmart, then handing them to the cashier and slowing the checkout process. I just waited til I got home, scanned the receipt-- boom. Done. Got an email saying I was receiving money. Sounds okay to me.
I read reviews that mentioned having problems with a list. I didn't look for, or use any "list" option through walmart, so I don't have a complaint on that.
This app is faster than ibotta, and I received more rebate from one trip to walmart vs. visiting a few stores for the same items (as I would do to get the same benefit if using ibotta).
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 5.5
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walmart
- © 2012 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.