Walnut Secure Email
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Walnut Secure Email
Walnut Secure Email is P2P, person to person or end to end secure mail application that protects all of end-user existing accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Microsoft Hotmail, live.com, Outlook and hosted addresses, and corporate mail. It supports servers that works on IMAP/ SMTP protocol.
* Walnut2 offers encrypted email that is both inexpensive and easy to use,
* Walnut2 does not offer a new email account or service; it also does not require a hosted network server,
* Walnut2 offers many patent pending, proprietary and useful extension features that benefit the end-user such as Priority, Restricted Messages, Auto Expiration, Acknowledgments, among others,
* Walnut2 is available on multiple operating systems and allows personal as well as businesses users immediate protection of email communication,
* Walnut2 also co-exists with all other secure mail solutions on a single end-user device,
* Walnut2 allows multiple email accounts to be configured using single interface,
* Messages are encrypted using AES 256 which is generally secure for Government and Business Applications,
* No keys are distributed. Key generation is based on proprietary algorithms.
* Provides Privacy to Protect Data at Rest:
- Password protection to allow access to authorised users,
* Security to Protect data in transit for P2P and end to end encryption:
- Messages are encrypted directly on the Sender device and are decrypted only on the recipient device(s),
- Mail server has cipher text and does not have access to clear text messages,
* Priority Indication:
- Messages can be set with one of the four priorities (Red, Orange, Green and Grey) based on the importance and criticality,
* Restricted Messages:
- Messages can restricted to stop forwarding or copying to others if the sender does want others to read the message except the recipient,
* Auto Expiration:
- Messages can be set to be deleted automatically after a specified time defined by sender, after the recipient reads the message,
- This will be useful in cases where highly confidential messages are not to be retained after use.
- Sender can set acknowledgement request and the recipient will be allowed to read the message only after acknowledgement is sent,
* Scheduled Delivery:
- The sender can set the specific time when the message will be delivered to the recipient,
- Useful in sending messages at the right time for reminder or notifying critical information at the right time, etc.
* Alerts, Notifications,
* Regulatory Compliance.
Other Important Features:
* Subscription based service,
* Activation and Deactivation,
* OTA download,
* User Profile Support,
* Private Contacts.
* Simple to Install, configure and use application that provides End to End Person to Person Security and protect any IMAP/ SMTP based Email accounts using a unified client interface,
* Ubiquitous and interoperable among computers, tablets and mobile devices and across multiple operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Mac, Android, IOS) and support multiple mail clients.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
New UI Design,
Implemented Folders, Private Contacts,
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Thai
- Seller: Loment Inc.
- © Loment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases