Now Enjoy 250 Magical Walt Disney World Secrets with Over 200 Fun Facts & More Than 200 Original & Exclusive Photos!
• "One of the Top 5 Apps for Walt Disney World" - ZDNet.com • From Disney-Secrets.com
• "This is one of the most amazing and original Disney apps I have seen." - Miss Mouse Travel
• "Chock full of advice on where, when and how to experience the many hidden treasures scattered across the parks." - MACWORLD.com
Rated 4 out of 5 Mice
• A "must have iphone app for your next Disney trip" - Jason D. O'Grady - ZDNet.com
Walt Disney World Resort is a land of enchantment, memories and. . .secrets. Author Mike Fox (The Imagineers' Secrets of Disneyland & Walt Disney World - Disney-Secrets.com) has researched and compiled 250 magical secrets from the theme parks and official Disney sources (No wild and unresearched Internet rumors here) and organized them into a fun guided tour, complete with more than 200 original high-quality photos, to provide you and your family with an entire day's worth of magical sleuthing as you discover one new secret after another throughout the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
• How and why Magic Kingdom “opens” like a movie
• Why there’s an ice cream store on Main Street, U.S.A.
• Where to find a “living” tombstone at the Haunted Mansion
• An ominous warning at the entrance to the Haunted Mansion which 99.9% of guests miss
• How to pilot the Liberty Belle riverboat and receive your very own Pilot's certificate souvenir
• Where to find a walking plant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Where to find a hidden key at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• The amazing and fun world of Hidden Mickeys
• A secret side entrance to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Why there’s a net full of Jell-O at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
• And a whole lot more. Now 250 Walt Disney World secrets on your iPhone or iPod touch!
• NO WI-FI OR INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED! - Works in all four theme parks and at home.
BONUS #1 - And if that's not enough, we've also included a fun bonus tour of over 80 Hidden Mickeys at WDW. Now journey through all four parks in a progressive tour searching for Mickey Mouse hidden...right in front of you!
BONUS # 2 - But we didn't stop there. We've also included OVER 200 WALT DISNEY WORLD FUN FACTS to keep the magic alive as you ride the monorail back to your Walt Disney World Resort.
NOTE TO PARENTS: If you're looking for a unique and fun way to interact with your children of any age, including teenagers, this is the app for you. It provides a rare opportunity to share time together as you discover each new secret hidden in the parks.
NOTE: All of the photos and many of the secrets contained within this app are exclusive to the app and are not available on the Internet, except at Disney-Secrets.com
• Now for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
• All new iPad format with large photos - No small thumbnails
• More Walt Disney World Secrets - Over 250 in All! Complete with Photos!
• The largest photos of any Walt Disney World app
Ratings and Reviews
Total waste of money.
Total waste of money. If you want something more practical for Disney world I suggest you get the hidden magic of walt Disney world; its more useful than this total waste of crap... it says it's from Disney but I don't believe it because it just doesn't feel like it's from Disney when you read it like the other book does from iBooks. This is a total waste of good money even if you pay 1.99 which I paid 4.00. Do not get this app, it has stupid things in it that they say are secrets but are stupid secrets.
Needs an Update
This app is great and informative, but it hasn’t been compatible with current software for a while now.
GREAT APP!! EXCELLENT FOR WDW REGULAR/ANNUAL VISITORS!!
We LOVE this APP!! It's great to give my 10 yr old & I (or Dad) a chance to spend some 'big kid' time with him, although when we get to WDW, we all turn into great big kids!!
But since he's the oldest & is starting to appreciate more than just spotting an occasional hidden Mickey, it's really a pleasure to be able to share my own excitement & enthusiasm w/ him in exploring all of WDW little & not so little hidden treasures that we've rushed over the last 6, 7, 8 or so years since we've been traveling w/ children.
Our secret treasure hunting time we get together while his siblings, our younger two Irish Twins, now 6, go off w/ Dad exploring Pooh's Thotful Spot, Ariel's Grotto, or even the resort pool & a nap, have been so much fun for both of us as well as some much needed time doing something w/ just the two of us. Trust me, finding something that's as exciting what he does with Dad or that Mom can manage to make fun & interesting to her son who's now 10 when Mom's pretty much a drag for almost everything, is priceless!!
Sorry, didn't mean to get sappy, but it was just so wonderful to find that common link & have real, true, FUN with my son again. So even if it were for nothing else (but of course it def is!), I thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.