Quickly organize photos from your camera roll into beautiful albums you create.
Easily find and show them off whenever you want!
Here's all you do:
- Wand shows you recent photos from your camera roll
- Tap an album to save the photo or swipe to skip
It's that simple!
- Photos are full screen so there's no squinting involved.
- You can always swipe back to undo in case you went too fast!
Browse your beautiful albums and show off your photos!
- Select a cover photo for each album by tapping the star button.
- Rearrange photos within each album.
- Share photos privately or on social networks such as Facebook or Instagram
- Delete any photos you no longer want
- Add captions
- Albums are also available on other devices via iCloud if properly configured
Rearrange your albums to keep the most beautiful on top!
- Easier navigation with tabs that allow you to quickly switch between browsing your beautiful albums and adding photos.
- Swipe down to save your photos to an album after hiding the navigational controls so you can review the beautiful photos on your camera roll full screen and uncluttered!
- Delete photos from your camera roll by swiping up (later you will be asked to confirm). You can still swipe left to just skip photos, swipe right to undo and most importantly, tap an album to add your best photos!
- Minor bug fixes
- Last row is no longer occasionally hidden in the list of albums to select from when adding new photos
- Wand can remind you once in a while to put newly taken photos into albums
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I want/need
Things I like:
• Simple, straightforward interface with large photo display and easy mapping of photos to albums.
• App reminds you when you have photos to organize.
Things I don't like:
• Wand's "albums" are totally separate and different from iCloud photo albums. Organizing photos in Wand doesn't organize them in the Photos app.
• Since the "albums" are local to the app and not in the cloud, they are only available on the device that was used to do the organizing.
* As far as I can tell, there is no way to delete photos from the Camera Roll, only remove photos from an "album". So if you want to get rid of a photo, you have to switch back to the Photos app anyway.
So if you don't have a lot of photos, and you only use one iOS device, and you'd rather organize photos in this app rather than setting up actual photo albums in the Photo app which would be visible to other apps which read from the Camera Roll, then this might be a good choice.
Otherwise, until it actually reads and manipulates iCloud photo albums, it is not useful to me or to most other people who want to organize their photo library.
I take screenshots, save pics, etc from life and online. My camera roll is constantly full of this disorganized junk. Then I upload, delete, and never look at it again! Enter WAND. It's like an easy organization for my pics and ideas without having to share them with everyone in my life...and I can keep them on my phone. Sooo easy to use, it really is exactly what I needed.
Love it... DL now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.