Originally published as Living Books by Broderbund Software
Ever wished you could step inside a story and play with all the characters? Now you can!
Wanderful Storybooks Sampler presents pages from seven timeless award-winning children’s books like “Little Monster At School”, “Arthur’s Teacher Trouble”, “Arthur’s Birthday”, “Berenstein Bears Get In A Fight”, “Harry and the Haunted House”, “Tortoise and the Hare” and “Ruff's Bone.” These fully interactive and animated apps, originally published as Living Books, bring hours of great amusement, as well as clever fun-filled education for early learners -- teaching them words, word sounds, sentences and story-telling.
Download this FREE app and place your child in a magical world where everything comes to life! Discover how enchanting, entertaining, educational and truly W A N D E R F U L our Storybooks are!
• Entire first page of each story is included
• Page is fully animated and interactive with virtually every character and word coming to life when tapped
• English only; English and Spanish when the storybook app is purchased
• All words are recorded twice and are fully “active” for extended word play and language learning
• A hidden surprise is on each page
• Multiple settings to customize your child’s reading experience
• Parental tips to help you get the most of the app
• Teacher Resources: a 36 page overview of Wanderful Storybooks Classroom Activities and a preview of the “Tortoise and the Hare” Classroom Activities Guide
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope the Wanderful Storybooks provide your family, children and students with hours of delightful reading and story play.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This App:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but does allow you to purchase the storybooks
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages or the Purchase pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
Optimized for full 64-bit performance.
Fixed an iOS 11 specific issue with certain buttons and page scroller.
Ratings and Reviews
I'd been trying to keep my super old laptop going just to run these living books for my boys and it recently crapped out on me, so this is just awesome. My five and seven year olds love these just like I did. Thank you for keeping them alive! I can't believe there aren't more like these!!
Please update this app for the current iOS 😊👍🏼 I really want this app to keep working for when I have kids!! 😄 You guys did a great job porting this over. Thank you so much!! (Update): You guys are awesome! Thank you so much for updating this app; please keep the updates coming!😊
Coming from the account owner's son
I thought you guys were dead. But no! You just renamed yourselves. And here is how I think you can improve it:
Quickly! Port the Cat in the Hat Living Books before I make a Living Books Reborn and get sued! 😅
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.